Brimming with bias

If you want to see fanboyism, this is your video. Notice how he quickly passes by the GM dealer with a shaky camera declaring that nobody is there, yet pulls into the Toyota and Nissan dealers who were having tent sales luring people in with food and whatnot. Apparently this tool had a role in "Who Killed the Electric Car."

Guess this video can't explain why GM's retail sales were up last month while Toyota was down. Even though he berates GM for discontinuing the EV1, notice how he parks next to a Tundra? Gotta love it.

One of his quotes: "GM could make a difference, if it were honest and had not crushed the EV1. GM is evil, and has no intention to make the Volt. Like the fuel cell, it's a hype and a sham."

Yeah so much for his knowledge(less) quotes. He should be a preacher in Church of Sciencotopology or whatever it is called.

i guess in the infinate wisdom he shared with us, he failed to mention GM has near 8000 dealerships nation wide, and although sales are slow this year, GM's are rising and Toyotas dropped...

Still not sure why anyone would want to own their tundras that get horrible milage, and their prius that cause more enviornmental harm then they do good...

Posted Image

Thanks Prius, The world Thanks its grossest polluters

see how long my coment stays up...

Well in Toyotas defense, I can assure you that those pedestrians on the Toyota lot were not at that retail esablishment for some sort of food or entertainment porposes, they werent their for the public service bullitins.

The sales people that persuaded you to illegally park in a fire zone along with a half a dozen other vehicles, are the same the same honnest people that convinced consumers to invest in the new toyota tundra that consumes more fuel then at least the GMT900 series vehicles.

I have person experiance to say, putting up tents and bouncy houses and bribing people with food will bring consumers to any establishment, but selling cars isnt the same as a petting zoo, they can only afford to spend like that because they have done the community a disservice in their automotive transaction

dont know, probably him

i've got a pretty competative video that ford and chevy fans duke it out... but nothings ever been erased by my hand...

if users want to suspect a message of spam, i'm sure that would erase it... but most users have more tact then that

Him....

doesnt seem like hes specifically against gm...

just pissed they killed the EV1 and seems a little bit upset about the production of the volt... something about it bothers him...

he wanted one of the EV1's... but gm wouldnt let him have it

and as his name suggests he doesnt like petrolum usage

This dude is messed up. I read his replies to Fly and man he does not know what he is talking about. Uses big words like vertical integration and other BS, and that he is open for debate not spammers. WOW. I honestly think Fly you were wasting time trying to reply intellectually to this Moron.

I guess the point is for when others view this video, they'll see the logical side. Whether you like/hate GM/Toyota or whatever, his arguments are baseless and illogical. Plus, the fact that he calls everyone responding 'spammers' shows a true lack of experience with teh internets. If he wants spam, I can deliver more spam than a Hormel meat truck. He just wants his sole viewpoints to be heard. This on top of this weird let's-ignore-the-Tundra-and-friends mentality he has. My gosh, I couldn't think of anyone who should be more disgusted than him at Toyota's foray into uneconomical vehicles. If he just said, "I like Toyota, I make love to my RAV4-EV, and I think GM sucks," it would at least be more honest.

I guess the point is for when others view this video, they'll see the logical side. Whether you like/hate GM/Toyota or whatever, his arguments are baseless and illogical. Plus, the fact that he calls everyone responding 'spammers' shows a true lack of experience with teh internets. If he wants spam, I can deliver more spam than a Hormel meat truck. He just wants his sole viewpoints to be heard. This on top of this weird let's-ignore-the-Tundra-and-friends mentality he has. My gosh, I couldn't think of anyone who should be more disgusted than him at Toyota's foray into uneconomical vehicles. If he just said, "I like Toyota, I make love to my RAV4-EV, and I think GM sucks," it would at least be more honest.

and fly... you know the interesting thing is... if this was done with a honda dealership...

you wouldnt see anyone complaining or making a big deal... no body pulling :bs:

why not, because well honda does have high fuel ecconomy... highest in the industry (because they dont offer trucks, and they have pretty decent cars)

but... you wouldnt see anyone do that with a honda dealership, cause honda people are for the most part pretty relaxed, not nearly as egotysical as the modern toyota owner...

Like I said earlier. I absolutely do not disagree with you. But to convincingly talk against a nut-job is wasting your time and energy. Most of the times I do not read the posts of a video. But you are right that some sheeplings there might consider him to be right.

To me he is nothing but a sore looser, may be it is a new marketing strategy Toy is adopting. Using youtube as their new stream of marketing.