Sign in to follow this  
staceface

got a solstice today

17 posts in this topic

staceface    0
Well, me being me, i nabbed a solstice 5 minutes after it got delivered. Black, black leather interior, upgraded power package, aluminum rims, took it for a long drive.... it's awesome! I hope the weather holds out for the weekend - i'll be parking my canyon and driving this thing. Its amazing!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
z28luvr01    170
Okay, now you have to post your pic. I need to hang it on my wall with the caption "My Hero"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
capriceman    0

ARGH!!!!! Conrats Stace! Now bring it here over in the 'States and lets enjoy the weekend in it.

[post="28351"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]


Hey Josh, I thought they had one up a Jim Causly the other day but I haven't have time to go see if its there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LosAngeles    2

Okay, now you have to post your pic. I need to hang it on my wall with the caption "My Hero"

[post="28338"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

You mean "heroine".....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
staceface    0
Outside of windsor, is where i'm located. Don't be tagging me anybody's heroine - you guys must know i work at a dealership and i'm grabbing different demos all the time, so i'm no superstar - just faster than any of the guys around here! LOL i'll probably only have this for a couple weeks, (since its already too cold most days).... but man, i am sooooo impressed! it got so much hype, i really hoped it lived up to it, and in my opinion it totally does!!!. My biggest complaint is the location of the cupholders, other than that - great car. You can burn a little rubber in second even, but the governor kicks in around 7000 rpm and you're thisclose to burning some in third....but not quite, LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
staceface    0
oh, and the worst part, i have long blondish hair - looks like a birds nest! can hardly get the brush through it, but trust me, to drive this car, i'll live with it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
capriceman    0

Isn't the car already sold? I don't understand why they'd deliver one that wasn't already sold.

[post="28472"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]


its 75/25 mix right now. meaning 75% of its monthly production is sold arleady the other 25% are to go to dealers and get attention. To bad they cant keep them long enough for people to see them.

hey Josh I think it was Green!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
turbo200    6
please post pictures please post pictures please post pictures please post pictures please post pictures please post pictures please post pictures please post pictures of your face :) everybody else here says so much of it, I just wanna see it now.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this