Some good news...

daves87rs

Happy time! :pbjtime: Good things are happening this week.

Last week I found out I'm going to be a daddy. ^_^ (Might need some help from Satty and 76 and others... :yes: )

And, I just made the last payment on my car...and finish the wife's next month.

Hmm....08 Mailbu.... :scratchchin:

Nah, I want to wait a while longer...save some cash.

But now I get to play with the toy now that it is paid off......ecotec supercharger..... :scratchchin:

Congrats!

Save your cash for now. You will need a slightly larger vehicle (car, suv, cuv,etc.) to haul your family around, at some time in the future. Especially if you decide that two kids are better than one.

Be prepared for a big change in your life. Learn all about Thomas, Dora and Sponge Bob and you will be a great Dad.

Congrats on becoming a father. You will find it to be the best present you could ever receive. Well, at lease that's how I see it with my 2 y-o son Justin (car & truck shows have gotten to be more fun now that I take him with me :AH-HA_wink:).

Don't ever be afraid to ask "fatherhood" questions around here... you've got the many experienced to the many just-gaining-experience to pool from. :lol:

Be prepared for a big change in your life. Learn all about Thomas, Dora and Sponge Bob and you will be a great Dad.

Well, if you have a son, Fireman Sam, Bob the Builder, and of course Sesame Street will also be good to know about! I've never been a big fan of PBS, but Justin watches a lot of Sprout TV (PBS channel for kids). "Musical Mornings" and "The Good Night Show" are blessings in those times of need!

Congrats on becoming a father. You will find it to be the best present you could ever receive. Well, at lease that's how I see it with my 2 y-o son Justin (car & truck shows have gotten to be more fun now that I take him with me :AH-HA_wink:).

Don't ever be afraid to ask "fatherhood" questions around here... you've got the many experienced to the many just-gaining-experience to pool from. :lol:

Well, if you have a son, Fireman Sam, Bob the Builder, and of course Sesame Street will also be good to know about! I've never been a big fan of PBS, but Justin watches a lot of Sprout TV (PBS channel for kids). "Musical Mornings" and "The Good Night Show" are blessings in those times of need!

Yep, I'm sure their will be questions... :yes:

As far as the shows, I've think I've seen enough shows through friends and family....

and you guys forgot my favorite show-Veggie Tales! :thumbsup::P

I figure if I can survive the lack of sleep.....

Congrats!

Save your cash for now. You will need a slightly larger vehicle (car, suv, cuv,etc.) to haul your family around, at some time in the future. Especially if you decide that two kids are better than one.

I'm sticking to one for now. I want to enjoy watching them grow awhile before I worry about another little one ( I hope)

But I do have to replace the wagon....so the Balt will do for now. (and can be paid off quick)

Though I can pick up another payment when needed......