ATTENTION ALL!

Camino LS6

We are going to try again to use the new host tonight. So, C&G will be shutting down at 8:00 PM EST. The site will be down for a few hours before the new URL will be posted. Unfortunately, today's posts will be lost because the current server is too slow to retrieve them at this time.

Stay Tuned.

This is a temporary move. I donated my account at Bluehost for C&G to test on. If the Admins feel that bluehost is satisfactory, the site will move to it's own account and off of mine.

Beat the hell out of the site. Let's see what the servers can take.

Acting like a post whore!

Ahhhhhhhhh. Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Ohhhhhhhhhh. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSss.

DO ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!

Alright where are my $500 bucks you limp dick.

just a heads up on this one... its been moving really fast and being awesome... but for the past 5 minutes anytime i try to go to another page of a thread it shows an error and makes me log in again... ill try again and post the error message i get if it comes up

heres the message:

"> Board Message

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Sorry, the link that brought you to this page seems to be out of date or broken."

one thing worth noting is that as soon as i input my user name and password it takes me right to the requested page... so the link isnt completely broken...

Edited by 04monteintimidator

just a heads up on this one... its been moving really fast and being awesome... but for the past 5 minutes anytime i try to go to another page of a thread it shows an error and makes me log in again... ill try again and post the error message i get if it comes up

I noticed that too recently. Part of the reason may be that the complete transfer of the site has not taken place.

it's not going to be totally glitch free because it's just a temporary home. Those errors are not server generated, but rather forum software generated. Keep in mind that C&G is just temporarily grafted onto my website's old host.

it's not going to be totally glitch free because it's just a temporary home. Those errors are not server generated, but rather forum software generated. Keep in mind that C&G is just temporarily grafted onto my website's old host.

So is it like peeing from someone else's penis for a while?

There is still some configuration issues to work out and I was trying to work on them. However, I'm now of the opinion of just letting them go till a decision is made on the hosting situation.

No more search button related crap?

Yes. We're trying to enable FastCGI to make things move still faster and with less load on the CPU. If you should happen to see an internal server error, it's just us. I haven't gotten one error that hasn't been my doing.

Yes. We're trying to enable FastCGI to make things move still faster and with less load on the CPU. If you should happen to see an internal server error, it's just us. I haven't gotten one error that hasn't been my doing.

TARGET: ACQUIRED

Before the change we were hovering around 7-8% of CPU usage. Now we're at under 3%.

:thumbsup:

You may have to clear out your cookies and all temp files, and then log in again. I had to modify the cookie settings on this copy of the boards so that logins would be persistent.