Pollution Machine

Cory Wolfe

Who needs fuel injection when you can have a carburettor?

If my camera had sound, I could show you more, but alas, it doesn't. Here is some pics to accompany the video. The first one anyways. The second is just a random pic of the road-salt covered Beast.

beastlysmog.jpg

beastlysnowshiz.jpg

That is what you call a pollution machine. Typed words are nothing when you can see it for yourself. Isn't the black smoke lovely? Leaves the snow looking lovely, as well. :P

In other news, when I started it after to work to let it warm up something odd happened. After 10 minutes when I came back out to check if it was still running (has a habit of randomly stalling), I couldn't tell if it was running, but I heard this vehicle in the background revving. I figured that maybe I couldn't hear it. Getting closer, I realize that the vehicle revving was it. In the past, it generally had a high idle, but this was far higher. It was akin to giving it 30% throttle. I tapped the gas pedal when I got in it and it then slowed down. I'm thinking since the choke is already f@#ked up, that it may been the cause. Hell if I know, though. It was idling as usual when I went inside. Odd.

Edited by blackviper8891

Seriously, it's time to do something about that carb. Pull it off and take it to someone who can rebuild it.

Get the carburetor rebuilt or replaced. Get the replacement adjusted properly and it will make a new car out of your Olds. Is it mostly fixed now? I know there were other things with it.