Northstar

Ferrari GG50

I love it!  I see it as the combination of a Corvette and an evolution of the Camaro.

[post="30820"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Dude! Yes!

Well, I think giving it grades will display my opinion of it well... Front: A- Rear: C Body: D+ Greenhouse: F Interior: A Execution: C- Overall: :blink:

At second glance it looks like a chop of the Alfa Romeo 8C:

Posted Image

Posted Image

A Ferrari with a Cobalt coupe butt? The Scaglietti is perhaps one of my least favorite Ferraris. This may be a slight improvement, but it's too cartoony.

Good catch Bimmer. I think the car is pretty hot. Though it's back end looks sort of like it was designed at the last minute which tends to be the case on quite a few vehicles. Otherwise, this is a nice styling evolution for Ferrari. Kind of funny how Cadillac is using the stacked, thin headlights on it's concepts too.

Minus the taillights and grille, that's beautiful.

[post="30813"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I agree. That's all that's wrong with it, IMO. I love the curves and profile.

I love it!  I see it as the combination of a Corvette and an evolution of the Camaro.

[post="30820"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

all for the price of three of each. :lol:

Yikes !!!!!!!! This is the first Ferrari I have ever disliked ! What ? Did the guy that drafted the RX8 do that ? That greenhouse is disturbing. Comming straight at you the RX8 looks great as it goes around the corner it becomes a freak of nature. This car is all that and more. The Alfa works.

Whats that B ? Is that Bertone ? Is this a jap wanna be ? With American rims ? Yikes, I need a drink, this couldnt really be happening. A freakazoid Ferrari. No never, never I say. Edited by razoredge

That Alfa is SO much better looking.

[post="31832"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Yes. no contest.

About us

CheersandGears.com - Founded 2001

We  Cars

Get in touch

Follow us

Recent tweets

facebook