It sucks to be sick

Z-06

Although I had a good time at the Detroit Autoshow this weekend (pics soon), and met Big Franky (NOS2006) albiet briefly, the change of weather and cold windy Mt. Clemens weather killed me. Talk about seeing temperature change from 72F to -1F to 64F in less than 48 hours.

I took a half day off on tuesday and spent 18 hours in bed starting 2200 hrs on Tuesday. Well it would not have been a bad sleep, but the Nyquil which my Fiance forced me to take (I hate medicene) gave me wierd dreams. I dreamt of being a campaign manager for Hillary and Barrack AT THE SAME TIME and then ended supporting Guilliani. :blink: (I am not making it up) I knew I was dreaming but the medicene just could not make me open my eyes and wake me up.

I look like a Somalian refugee who just landed on our shores after boarding a ship at Mogadishu.

My taste buds are numb. I went to eat Thai yesterday and ordered the spiciest dish, and it could not fire my moutn (neither my ass). I went to Tijuana Flatts, and got the spiciest sauce to go with it. Some people literally choke eating that, and I gulped it. Honestly, if you give me turd I can probably eat it. :nono:

My nose is stuffed, I cannot smell squat. I feel weak and helpless, and it even sucks more when you hear the voice of your fiance (who is 1000 miles away) to say I wish I was there. But the truth is honey you are not. :P

Sorry for my rant!! Now life can go on.

I hear ya..I went from 25 in Denver Friday to 65 in Phoenix over the weekend to 2 in Denver Monday...the last two days I've stayed home from work with a nasty cold..massive congestion...(good thing is the mucus is clear, not the evil green stuff).

I could barely watch TV yesterday (my eyes were burning), so I'm in bed on Tylenol cold & dayquil...ate nothing Tuesday-- no appetite..had some tea, OJ, and coffee... Felt a bit better today, went for some spicy vindaloo...didn't really clear my sinuses, but cleared out my arse..

The Heath Ledger news freaked me out, 'cause I'm on some of the same types of drugs (Zoloft and Ambien in my case).

I don't think that no matter what, I couldn't do that. All the other things you've said, yeah sure, but not eat a turd.

True the thought grosses me out. But like I said no taste and no smell, that pretty much settles everything.

Although I had a good time at the Detroit Autoshow this weekend (pics soon), and met Big Franky (NOS2006) albiet briefly, the change of weather and cold windy Mt. Clemens weather killed me. Talk about seeing temperature change from 72F to -1F to 64F in less than 48 hours.

I took a half day off on tuesday and spent 18 hours in bed starting 2200 hrs on Tuesday. Well it would not have been a bad sleep, but the Nyquil which my Fiance forced me to take (I hate medicene) gave me wierd dreams. I dreamt of being a campaign manager for Hillary and Barrack AT THE SAME TIME and then ended supporting Guilliani. :blink: (I am not making it up) I knew I was dreaming but the medicene just could not make me open my eyes and wake me up.

I look like a Somalian refugee who just landed on our shores after boarding a ship at Mogadishu.

My taste buds are numb. I went to eat Thai yesterday and ordered the spiciest dish, and it could not fire my moutn (neither my ass). I went to Tijuana Flatts, and got the spiciest sauce to go with it. Some people literally choke eating that, and I gulped it. Honestly, if you give me turd I can probably eat it. :nono:

My nose is stuffed, I cannot smell squat. I feel weak and helpless, and it even sucks more when you hear the voice of your fiance (who is 1000 miles away) to say I wish I was there. But the truth is honey you are not. :P

Sorry for my rant!! Now life can go on.

Thai? I love Thai. Thai, Thai, Thai! Oh sorry you feel bad too! :P

*chuckles*

Try being on morfeine and having weird dreams ;).

Sorry you are sick, smallchevy. Hope you feel better soon!

Cort:34swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve&pacemaker

CDshowcase=www.WRMN1410.com*SATURDAY.january26*2p-5p.and.8p-11p.CENTRAL

"I can't stay on your morfeine, cause it's making me itch" ... Pink ... 'Just Like A Pill'

*chuckles*

Try being on morfeine and having weird dreams ;).

Sorry you are sick, smallchevy. Hope you feel better soon!

"I can't stay on your morfeine, cause it's making me itch" ... Pink ... 'Just Like A Pill'

It is coming from a guy who hates medicene. I have been on Lortabs after my wreck. Did not have any hallucinations.

Morphine is my friend, and yes, you can certainly have some weird dreams on it!

*grins*

Ohhhh myyyy yes!

Heh ... the stories I could tell ;). he he

"What happened next is hard to tell" ... Ray Stevens ... 'Mississippi Squirrel Revival'

I'd have to say that morphine is one of the best pain killers in the world.

*nods*

And I would agree. I suspect Mom and Dad will receive some of that stuff when they have their surgery in early February (Mom donating an organ to Dad).

Heh ... I kept hitting that button for the morfeine ... that is, until the nurse (a cute one, at that) calmly advised me that hitting the button so much didn't help, since the machine automatically regulated the amount I was getting ... he he.

"See what else your old heart can take" ... Rosanne Cash ... 7 Year Ache