Challenger Videos

Intrepidation

You can tell they were passionate about this car. Chrysler should put this kind of passion into all of its cars, including the midsizers, but forget them for now, behold, the Challenger in action

And to quote edmunds:

And if this is the way the Challenger is going to sound, well, then screw music forever.

rock.gif

Edited by Dodgefan

Well, I absolutely HATE to be a pessimist, but to ME that sounds like the car being recorded has NO resonators, and I'm fairly confident the Challenger will be produced with resonators.

I could be wrong.....

I sure like the looks of the black Challengers too.

:scratchchin:

Some of those guys are idiots. One of them said "I can imagine with the 6.1 in there it will handle like a dream." WTF? Since when did the engine (and a big one at that) have anything to do with handling?

Some of the driving scenes are pretty sweet, reminds me of the Dukes of Hazzard.

Some of those guys are idiots. One of them said "I can imagine with the 6.1 in there it will handle like a dream." WTF? Since when did the engine (and a big one at that) have anything to do with handling?

Haha

I thought the very same thing.

Reminds me of "paid actor advertising".....

:AH-HA_wink:

We all wear our Sensible Hats and talk about how turbo 4-bangers are so-ooooooooo much higher performance than old musclecars.... then this low sinister black snarler rips by, growling and snarling and howling, blowing our Sensible Hat right into the ditch, forgotten.

Challenger looks & sounds fantastic; can't wait to see one in person.

BTW: WRT '6.1 = handles better'... ever hear of 'power oversteer'? :D

Edited by balthazar

We all wear our Sensible Hats and talk about how turbo 4-bangers are so-ooooooooo much higher performance than old musclecars.... then this low sinister black snarler rips by, growling and snarling and howling, blowing our Sensible Hat right into the ditch, forgotten.

Challenger looks & sounds fantastic; can't wait to see one in person.

BTW: WRT '6.1 = handles better'... ever hear of 'power oversteer'? :D

Sinister indeed! :thumbsup: