Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Blake Noble

It's Cold & Flu Season!

10 posts in this topic

The most wonderful time of the year. <_<

Been sick since Friday night with a fever, stuffy/runny nose, and a horrible cough. And I have to take care of my new husky on top of all of that.

Anyone else under the weather?

Edited by YellowJacket894

Not really, I'm just getting rid of my cold. I had it for like 2 weeks. It wasn't too severe, just enough to annoy me. Lots of phlegm, yuck.

Bunch of people at work, one guy had to go to the hospital. Hubby's getting it I think, not too bad yet. Waiting on my turn now, I had avoided it so far but now that he has it, I'm done for.

Yep, it was bad yesterday, but I downed some Nyquil, woke up woozy, then downed some Dayquil. So now I'm basically stoned.

Ever since I started taking multivitamins, I've never really gotten that sick. A little sniffle, cough, or sore throat here and there, but nothing major.

I hope it isn't the one that has been passed around my new workplace. I got it my 2nd week there - took my second Saturday off. EEK! Then, I thought it was gone after 3 days of low energy, shortness of breath, coughing, etc, I felt better for a week and then it came back last weekend! A few of the girls at work told me it took them over a monthh to get over it! I think it is all this up and down weather. We had 48 degree (for you Americans) weather and rain 2 weeks ago, but it it 8 degrees now.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0