Choppin' Competition #47 -- Buick Riviera

Welcome to Choppin' Competition #47!

2007buickrivieraconceptea7.jpg

GM and Buick debuted the Riviera Coupe Concept in China not too long ago and everybody is loving what they've seen. Showing what the brand can do with its unique styling while implementing the Chinese designers into the final product, many are thoroughly impressed by this extraordinary concept.

However, should you take on this task, your duty is to modify the Riviera Coupe Concept into anything you can imagine. Do you want to show us a more production-ready vehicle in the form of a LaCrosse? How about chopping that roof off for California cruising? Maybe you'll even drop it and put it on 22s for a more dramatic effect. Whichever you choose to do, it's up to you to make your chop unique and exactly what you would like to see on the road!

Please use only use the Buick Riviera Coupe Concept for your base image!

Some Picture Sources...
-Serious Wheels
-Net Car Show
-http://gm.wieck.com/forms/gm/*query?riviera&Source=all'>http://gm.wieck.com/forms/gm/*query?riviera&Source=all
^^High-Res GM Media imagery (Copy/paste URL into browser to access)^^

Size guidelines remain at 800x600, so please size your entry accordingly. Please do not submit your images as Bitmap (.bmp) files.

Deadline is Friday, April 4th @ 11:59PM your local time.

Good luck and have fun!

*Instructions for accessing high-resolution images through AutoDeadline:
Replace the bold, blue section of the URL...
(http://gm.wieck.com/forms/gm/*query?silverado&Source=all)
...with the make/model/etc you're searching for. Replacing 'silverado' with 'lesabre' will bring up downloadable hi-res images of the Buick LeSabre.

Copy into your browser and hit enter. Edited by NOS2006

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

oh shiz...thx 4 the reminder !....so where is everyone else ? :pokeowned:

Not Riced, Pimped nor even Lowered !! :censored: ..well, OK here's mine, an it is just Muscled UP 21st Century Style :

Riv Gran Sport ;

rivgs800tx9.jpg

post-1820-1210129767_thumb.jpg

Edited by MRDETROITMETAL

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just did a quick one using the GIMP, for I suck even more with photoshop and I have no idea how to do it. I have NEVER done the chopping before, and the very first one is the one I tried doing GMI's version for the Pontiac G6, that I simply painted over some areas, without chopping, this one I did it the same way. I admit I suck for I NEVER done this before, but since you need entry, I gave it a shot. Since I NEVER enter for any votes, but just for fun, for I Never get any votes anyway and I am never good in these contests.

buickmod.jpg

Edited by Diehard GrandPrix Fan

• 4 weeks later...

If I had the time, energy & a copy of photoshop I would do up

a true hardtop version of a (Camaro-style retro) '71 Boattail.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
....well here then :

rivboattail2ue4.jpg

I thought this contest would attracr more entries, so waited to post this one, but it is so slow in getting more I will just put thus up now.

Wow, THAT is one of your best chops yet.

It's a bit lacking in continuity but still gets an A+ from me.

• 3 weeks later...