Summer 2004

I'm very Italian, with possibly a touch of Austrian blood.

I definitely have the Italian looks. :AH-HA_wink:

Just wish I could afford the Italian looks in car form...Oh well...In due time.

I suppose in the mean time the Bavarian looks will have to make up for the lack of my Aryan blood. :P

Edited by Nick

like i said, i wear it whenever i dress up.... heres my junior prom photo

and its not a dump truck! its a ROLL OFF! the back is a dumpster with the word MICHAEL written across it :smilewide:

i also have my dads other jewelry.... a braclet that says MICHAEL in diamonds, a gaudy rolex, and a gigantic mafia pinky ring...

l_950c4b18891c02e0843866941d06e814.jpg

make fun of it all you want, your daughter seems to like it :AH-HA_wink:

the only time i keep facial hair is when im too lazy too shave... but with the fire dept, if i dont shave, i get yelled at :P

Good idea since your breathing aparatus would not secure to your face tightly enough. It's a life and death thing there.

Good idea since your breathing aparatus would not secure to your face tightly enough. It's a life and death thing there.

yep, thats exactly the reason.. i cant respond to calls yet, since im not yet 18, but as soon as i am in a few months ill be keeping my face as smooth as a baby's ass...

In regards to the facial hair, I try to maintain a consistent 5 o'clock shadow. I still use my trimmer every morning, but if I didn't I'd have a full grown beard in as little as a few days. I keep a little goatee under my lower lip though. I feel the shadow and small goatee add good definition to my face. It all blends together quite nicely.

Side note...I'd love to become a firefighter (focusing on paramedics.)

I have good connections into Paramedics and when I was considering it not too long ago I went on a few runs. I loved it; unfortunately I need something that is going to make me more money. Around here paramedics easily make six figures, but anything less is practically poverty level out here anyway. Besides, I want to finish my schooling and get my MBA first and foremost.

ive been training as a junior since i was 16, and as of june i can become a full member. Im super excited because the fire departments around here are all volunteer, and serve so many people... and next year ill be taking my EMT training, and my eventual goal is to be a cop/FBI, and still remain a volunteer firefighter

Edited by SuperSport623

ive been training as a junior since i was 16, and as of june i can become a full member. Im super excited because the fire departments around here are all volunteer, and serve so many people... and next year ill be taking my EMT training, and my eventual goal is to be a cop/FBI, and still remain a volunteer firefighter

I'd recommend becoming a paramedic. The EMT training can be completed with little effort. Hell, I think there are accelerated courses you can take which last little more than a month. After that you can run split-rig alongside paramedics and get a good deal of training under your belt while you attend paramedic school (which I believe runs around 6-months.)

As a firefighter, you will not only get a stipend over your regular income for being certified in ALS as a paramedic (I want to say it is like 16% above or something like that here...) but you also have authority over the firefighters (yes, even the chief) as a paramedic.

There are a lot of benefits to being a paramedic.

I'd recommend becoming a paramedic. The EMT training can be completed with little effort. Hell, I think there are accelerated courses you can take which last little more than a month. After that you can run split-rig alongside paramedics and get a good deal of training under your belt while you attend paramedic school (which I believe runs around 6-months.)

As a firefighter, you will not only get a stipend over your regular income for being certified in ALS as a paramedic (I want to say it is like 16% above or something like that here...) but you also have authority over the firefighters (yes, even the chief) as a paramedic.

There are a lot of benefits to being a paramedic.

well the EMT thing wouldnt be for money, as all fire departments on long island are non-paid volunteers. even when i get my EMT training, i still wanna be on a hose line knocking down fire... im such a pyro

well the EMT thing wouldnt be for money, as all fire departments on long island are non-paid volunteers. even when i get my EMT training, i still wanna be on a hose line knocking down fire... im such a pyro

EMT is just qualification for BLS...nothing spectacular really, and I believe all firefighters are required to have it. You can still be a firefighter as a paramedic, you just make more.

EMT is just qualification for BLS...nothing spectacular really, and I believe all firefighters are required to have it. You can still be a firefighter as a paramedic, you just make more.

well i incorrectly always use EMT and paramedic interchangebly.. but the whole emergency responder thing will probably remain a volunteer thing, as i want to go into law enforcement, though i will take the FDNY test in 3 years when it comes up again... FDNY wouldnt be a terrible job at all! :scratchchin: id like to make some cash from my firefighting, but i have no problem giving up my time and doing it for free