Temptation

zhawk

I was checking through Craigslist, which is pretty addictive if you ask me, and came across this ad

1989 Camaro

Yeah, I know, it's another 3rd gen Camaro. But, but, but, it's another convertible. It looks damn nice and the price is very reasonable.

The only problem is that I have a full driveway already, not to mention garage.

I have no plans to buy this one, unless of course the Cavalier sells real quick. If that were to happen, I might just pick this one up and consider selling my 89 RS Convertible. Hmmmmm......

Think Tammy would agree to it???

I was checking through Craigslist, which is pretty addictive if you ask me

*nods*

Indeed.

Heh ... I check several areas a few times each night ... "just in case" ;).

Cort:34swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve&pacemaker

WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"I'm burning up this blacktop" ... Mark Collie ... 'Even The Man In The Moon Is Crying'

jesus! you have too many toys! spread the wealth to a poor ass brotha! :smilewide:

There's no such thing as too many toys. Besides, I have to keep the wife from racing my toys.

The 87 IROC and the 72 Skylark are hers. At least that is what she tells me.

You never know... :AH-HA_wink:

*grins*

EXACTLY.

Course, I always tend to find the ones that are at a great distance for me and would require a weekend + road trip just to get 'em. Arg.

"Guaranteed to start" ... TG Sheppard ... 'One Owner Heart'

Yeah, that's usually the way it works out for me too. When one is close enough to me, the seller thinks what he/she has is a 1 off, 1 of a kind classic worth about 1 million bucks more than it actually is. Thank you Barrett-Jackson! :cussing::thumbsdown::duh::yes:

I always love that too. I also love when people think their changing out of a MAF sensor and adding a K&N filter are highly modifying a car, justifying an extra $2-3K.

i was looking at some LS1 cars in texas... if they were clean enough, one way ticket and some gas mileage back! :AH-HA_wink:

I try to look at things relatively close. It keeps me from driving insane distances and being upset that I cannot get all the fun cars that I want.

Back in June of 2002 (just before I bought my '68 Camaro) I test drove a '92 Camaro

with a 4.3 liter motor that was done up in the style of a Syclone/Typhoon and it also

had chrome 18" rims front & 20"s in the rear... but they were styled like IROC-Z rims.

Yeah, that's usually the way it works out for me too. When one is close enough to me, the seller thinks what he/she has is a 1 off, 1 of a kind classic worth about 1 million bucks more than it actually is.

*chuckles*

And here, I thought that phenomenon was only reserved for me! heh!

*rolls eyes*

I spent some time late this afternoon going through a few different sites (i.e. autotrader, craigslist, ebay, etc.) hunting for some cars. Found some great ones ... in other states ... but nothing really close to home. Though, one of 'em that was close to home, a '90 Caprice wagon, would be OK ... except, I don't want a wagon, necessarily ... and the asking price (nearly $6K) was a bit too much, imho.

I suppose I needn't keep looking since winter is about over, but I might as well keep looking ... so I can find something BEFORE NEXT WINTER! He he.

"You can call it life and say that it's not right" ... Mel McDaniel ... 'I Call It Love'