http://www.chevrolet.com/autismspeaks/

as a parent of an awesome autistic little girl, do me all a favor and check out the link above for a Chevy promo to help fight autism....

Feel free to pass along to your contacts.

Chevrolet announced Sunday a month-long promotion

during Autism Awareness Month (April) to help generate up

to $1 million for the non-profit organization, Autism Speaks,

and create greater awareness of autism.

When you watch this ad for the new Chevy Malibu,

Chevrolet donates to autism research.

Please click on the link:

http://www.chevrolet.com/autismspeaks/

yeah, she's a little fireball sometimes, but definitely the best.

the video itself is kind of monotone. why i posted it though, it's a great promo, for chevy to tie in the malibu to a mommy hot button issue like this.

i.e. not only is this a good cause, its a great marketing opportunity for chevy, sure beats the reliance on the tired and dead heartbeat of amurcha stuff we're used to seeing. It's an example of how GM's advertising might be starting to think outside the box a little.

...they need to. Intersting to think of how much money the big three put into charity in this country. Gm and Ford both donate vehicles to Columbus State and their automotive tech program.

Also, a lot of cultural and other events are sponsered by the big three.

Chris

This is the kind of 'outside the box' thinking GM needs to do more of. Not only is this a great tie-in for the Malibu, with a lot of neat information on the vehicle, but the free XM trial offer is a great idea, too. Kudos to GM.

After spending a weekend with my 4 nephews, I am in awe of anyone who has the perseverence (or takes leave of their senses) to raise kids in this day and age - let alone an autistic child. Cheers to you, Reg.

This is the kind of 'outside the box' thinking GM needs to do more of. Not only is this a great tie-in for the Malibu, with a lot of neat information on the vehicle, but the free XM trial offer is a great idea, too. Kudos to GM.

After spending a weekend with my 4 nephews, I am in awe of anyone who has the perseverence (or takes leave of their senses) to raise kids in this day and age - let alone an autistic child. Cheers to you, Reg.

i probably have it easy compared to people who have to raise like 3 or 4 kids, or who are single parents trying to raise kids.

No, I'll take my five children and adopt two more before I would try to do what you are doing....

Like I said, former co-worker has autisitc daughter also, I know what is involved.

And Carbiz, despite what you say, I think you would make an awesome dad...glad to see you spend time with your nephews.

Chris