A twist on the music trivia...

Let's try something else to be fair. Like you did. The cover shows a stained glass window on a black background, depicting the King of Diamonds. Released in '80, progessive album. Not the band from the audio clip.

So, here's one....

What artist has multiple songs about cars and driving, including one with a car name in the title and two implying laws are being broken in their title? Name the 3 songs.

Sammy Hagar.

- Trans Am

- I Can't Drive 55

- Cruisn' and Boozin'

EDIT: I forgot all about April Wine :duh:

HAHA, I wondered what the hell. LOL April Wine, Triumph and don't forget Saga. Everybody automatically reverts to Rush. So many great Canadian bands. Is Billy Thorpe Canadian too? Isn't that his name? The guy who did "Children of the Sun"?

This might be a bit easier. If you get the voice, it should be smooth sailing.

Audio Clip

What is the name of the band, and the album that this song is from.

Here's a couple hints:

- The guitarist used to play for the 70's English band 'City Boy' .

- The producer is very well known for his work with hair-metal acts.

HAHA, I wondered what the hell. LOL April Wine, Triumph and don't forget Saga. Everybody automatically reverts to Rush. So many great Canadian bands. Is Billy Thorpe Canadian too? Isn't that his name? The guy who did "Children of the Sun"?

Yup!

Children of The Sun is a great tune!

" Don't Pay The Ferry Man" is another great tune out of Canada, I can't bring the artist's name to mind at the moment.

What artist has multiple songs about cars and driving (sometimes as a subplot or reference) including one implying laws are being broken in it's title?

This should be easy...this artist's songs often reference his home state.

Now you made me go to YouTube to watch the Chris DeBurgh video. I hadn't thought about that song in a long time.

Yup!

" Don't Pay The Ferry Man" is another great tune out of Canada, I can't bring the artist's name to mind at the moment.

Yup!

How was that a "tune out of Canada?" Chris De Burgh was from England (born in Argentina).

This might be a bit easier. If you get the voice, it should be smooth sailing.

Audio Clip

What is the name of the band, and the album that this song is from.

Here's a couple hints:

- The guitarist used to play for the 70's English band 'City Boy' .

- The producer is very well known for his work with hair-metal acts.

It sounds like Rough Trade or the Headpins, but I think I know who it is (after a quick Google).