Im Back!!

I havent been on this site for a while and i forgot all the good content! So i thought id say Hello! How is everybody! Im doing great incase your wondering. I have finally started again on my 70 K/5 Blazer. I think last year i posted about overhauling an automatic transmission for it. Well i instead found an old manual to put in it. It runs now, but next week itll run optimal. Yes! Anyway youll probably be seeing my posts more often!

- Austin

charger4uscared0zb.jpg

snapshot200805092qw9.jpg

Hey dude... welcome back. I always loved hearing stories about your neck of the woods...

Good luck with the Blazer, let's see some pics. soon. :spin:

Hey Chicken. Uh... is that a driving permit? :huh::o

it most certainly is! haha Its my "Instructional Permit" so i get to drive with an adult until July 22nd then i get my Restricted and i can drive with anyone from 6:30am - 10:30pm. How do you like my 3rd grade signature? haha

Thanks for the warm welcome! Ill certainly have to post some pics in the project forum when it gets nice -Its snowing right now (i thought id quit snowing May 2nd when we got 3 feet) but oh well. I planned to go put the petals and column in at least today but its $h!ty out. it sucks.

Edited by Charger4U

Again, a warm welcome back from me, Charger. It is good to have you back on board! 8)

Be careful driving, by the way.

thanks. i ran a red light last week cause i turned around and looked at a Charger Police Car haha

for a second there i thought it said. "I'm Black"

all race aside, GET THAT BLAZER TOGETHER AND GO DRIVE!!

haha