Answer this honestly:

1969 Camaro, hardtop versus "coupe"  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Which one of these 69 Camaros looks stupid?

• BOTTOM

:rotflmao:

There's my honest answer, dude.

Seriously, you've been going on about this for a long time. You hate B-Pillars. We get it. But it's not 1971 anymore.

The new Camaro looks fantastic; the B-Pillar is not a big deal for a lot of people, and the vehicle itself looks much better than anything comparable from the likes of Ford, Hyundai, or Toyota.

At least cheer for the vehicle because it's bringing some balls back to the automotive world.

Edited by Captainbooyah

By the process of elimination, there is only one REAL '69 Camaro being shown (the top one), therefore it has to be the one that looks stupid (whether or not it really does). :D

Edited by AAS

I see what's going on. lol i voted for the bottom with out realizing really what you were talking about. :P

Okay, so it's 11 - to - zero right now.

Okay, so it's 11 - to - zero right now.

You've got waaaaaay too much time on your hands! And besides that, who really gives a rat's behind about your photochop of an almost 40 year old car, it was made the way it was and the 2010 Camaro will be made the way it is, you can't change that at this point in time so you might as well get over it. I happen to like the pre-production pics I've seen, yeah a true hardtop would have been nice, but I'm not going to let a little B pillar behind glass keep me from getting a 2010 Camaro. I bought new Camaros in '67 and '69, were there some things different about them I'd like to see in 2010? Sure, my '67 was a RS with hideaway headlights, my '69 Z/28 had chambered exhaust and I loved the sound/feel of that solid lifter engine and that big Holley dual feed, but I'll survive with one of the V8 versions of the 2010. And no, I did not vote in your poll, I felt it was pointless.

Clyde