Such a Good Mood!

Whew, so stuff is finally slowing down a bit... Finals are over, I'm out of school, and finally a bit relaxed.

So let's see.. Here's where I've been. I don't know where to start actually. I've been trying to take care of my grandma once in awhile so she has someone there since my grandpa's gone now. My cousin was supposed to move in with her, but I don't know what's going on with that because he's been a douchebag lately.

I met a girl about a month and a half, Ashley. She was my cousin's girlfriend's sister, and after seeing her a couple times we started dating and have been going very strong since. Honestly, I've never felt this way for a girl... it's absolutely insane.

The Red Wings won the Cup and a bunch of other awards and trophies.. but now it's getting really good. They just re-signed Stuart and got Hossa and Conklin from the Penguins. With Stuart back and Hossa on the front line with Cleary, along with our newest upcoming guys, we're one hell of a team to play against when it comes time to get another Cup. Meanwhile, one of the only huge contenders (the Penguins) are kind of whithering away and are basically dependent on Malkin and Crosby, who were shut down through most of the Finals.

I've been putting a little thought into getting rid of my car in about a year, but I'm not positive on that. If I did, I'd get a cheap, economical 5-speed coupe (guesses?) to cut down on monthly expenses (hell, I'm still a college kid) and probably get a small bike too (Ninja 500R I'm thinkin'). That's still up in the air though and we'll see what happens...

As for school, I'll probably be there for an extra year or so. I'm now double majoring in Mechanical Engineering and Engineering Physics, which will help me get into the aerospace/aeronautical field, along with biomed if I were to one day choose that. This is going to influence my co-op, as I'll probably be looking for a new one after this semester.

But yeah, that's about all I can pull from my head right now. What's up?!

IS this the same girl you said you never felt that way about last time or a different one?

Nah, that was Brianna, this is Ashley. I don't think I said I had never felt that way before with Brianna. She was sweet while it lasted, but in the end I realized that I was stuck on something that would never be mine. Hell, I realized that a few times with her and just persisted for some reason unknown to me.

This time I really do feel something new and exciting. :smilewide:

So you are getting rid of the Cobalt?

If he's bumping uglies with her, then its time to trade the Cobalt for something a little more family oriented, such as an HHR SS, or a Traverse. :P

Hellllll no. haha We're staying abstinent for awhile. There's no good reason not to.

And I said I might get rid of the Cobalt. :P

Oh geez, well, I guess you have to keep beating yourself then. :P

Hey NOS,

Good to hear from ya...glad things are going well for you.

I'll probably be in MI the afternoon of Aug 8, if you will be around....

Cort:34swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve&pacemaker

WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"Things have changed since you've been gone" ... Pam Tillis ... 'Land Of The Living'