You know you're having a rough day when...

A. Your wife's car dies.

B. 3rd car's air goes out. ( on hot day)

C. Plumming backs up bad, forcing your family to flee.

D. New job changes it's mind on hiring you....they decided to cut positions instead.

I choose all the above.

Yep, it's going to be a rough weekend.... :glare:

Edited by daves87rs

Really sorry to hear that...

Things will pick up, I know this to be true. Just chin up and it'll come to you.

What happened to teh wife's Cav?

Thanks.

I took her Cav to get some gas, drove it across the street to the CVS, came back out...and it wouldn't start.

It tries to start, but just can't. I'm thinking either a fuel or spark issue.

At least it happened to me, and not my wife. It was a pretty hot day....

And at least we are home now. (With a mess to clean up.)

Dude, you have my sympathy.

Yesterday A.M. we got a call saying one of the school busses for our subdivision had been in a serious wreck with a dump truck and that children were being taken to the hospital.

It took us a little while to get details, turns out the bus had the accident right before it got to our subdivision...and that thankfully no children were seriously hurt.

But I almost had a really, really crappy day.

Sorry to hear about the job thing, the economy is in real trouble. Right now, everything runs on dead dino juice, so if the economy tries to get better it will just put the price of fuel and ptero products up and the economy will go into a slump.

I know most people here hate liberals and people like Al Gore, but they are right about one thing-we can never have security and economic growth until we resolve our energy issues.

But damn sorry about the job...and the car...

If you get to feeling too bad I'll drive up to Michigan and we'll go out and BS about cars. I'm being serious about that!

Chris

Dude, you have my sympathy.

Yesterday A.M. we got a call saying one of the school busses for our subdivision had been in a serious wreck with a dump truck and that children were being taken to the hospital.

It took us a little while to get details, turns out the bus had the accident right before it got to our subdivision...and that thankfully no children were seriously hurt.

But I almost had a really, really crappy day.

Sorry to hear about the job thing, the economy is in real trouble. Right now, everything runs on dead dino juice, so if the economy tries to get better it will just put the price of fuel and ptero products up and the economy will go into a slump.

I know most people here hate liberals and people like Al Gore, but they are right about one thing-we can never have security and economic growth until we resolve our energy issues.

But damn sorry about the job...and the car...

If you get to feeling too bad I'll drive up to Michigan and we'll go out and BS about cars. I'm being serious about that!

Chris

BSing about cars is always fun..... :yes:

Might just take you up on that.....

And now that I have a kid-that whole school bus crash is really scary...it happened around here just a few months ago...good thing no one was hurt.

Edited by daves87rs

Funny you say that-I was just expecting it to happen.

And it almost did- I watched a guy almost back into my Balt...he just noticed it at the last minute. I think he had another inch to go or so....

Never under-estimate human stupidity...and October might be a good time for my son Joel and I to take a little side trip to Michigan.

Count yourself lucky though...I still love living in the midwest, and you have your wife and kiddo and you chebbbies...

Chris