Alcohol

Cory Wolfe

That's prolly a good idear, reg, but in the state he's in, he'd prolly still try to drive it that way... I can see him now, fumbling with the parking brake release... "why won't this damned thing go any faster?"

And Nick, so you were chasing your friend around the yard? Did you catch him, collapse in each other's arms, and kiss with tongue? HA!

Drunk people are so funny, but damn it be careful out there. Don't do permanent damage to yourselves, you'll feel stupid for the rest of your lives.

religious requirement?  how old are you?  a lot of times saying "never" can come and bite you in the ass pretty quickly these days.

[post="39360"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I don't know about Caddy but I'm 18 and I don't drink because of what I have seen alcohol do to people and families. My family doesn't have a problem but a family friend and a previous member of my extended family showed me all I needed to see. Alcoholism is rampant in high school and college, too. It's just not for me.

Edit: spelling. Edited by sciguy_0504

religious requirement? how old are you? a lot of times saying "never" can come and bite you in the ass pretty quickly these days.

Yeah... I always use to say that. Just look at me now... :P

Anyways, last night was another fun, but lonely night. Luckily for alcohol, the lonely part was off my mind for the most part. So it was all good. I do see that my hand... brain coordination was affected, though. :D

I have a shitload of Smirnoff and Hard Lemonade in my mini-fridge. I buy stuff that doesn't taste like alcohol to chase tequila with. We went to a couple of bars last night, but one of my friends isn't 21 and the waitresses decided to card. So we got some Jose and one of my friends got trashed. On the brigh side, I got to drive her home, so we took the back way which is really hilly, and her Rodeo is really bouncy, she almost puked. Good times.

aww... Vipes, please don't do that to yourself. Please don't give up your promising future.

I'm afraid it's looking less and less promising everyday... Especially if I can't start being happy for once...

I am sure there are plenty of cute boys or girls who'd like to hang out with hell's Pontiac Fanatic.

Where are they, then? I'm too shy to find them, so they have to find me and none have done that since Bekah...

I'm the same way... anyone I have dated has found me, I have never been "the pursuer".

I got a call today from my friend Edwin, who I haven't heard from in 2 weeks... he's gone back to Puerto Rico to stay at his family home. He said he was sorry he didn't say goodbye before he left. He said he won't forget me. So yeah, I'm sad. That and some crap going down at work I'm not happy about. I'm actually thinking of selling my truck and buying an old beater to drive, in case something happens there.

Never mix Peppermint schnaaps and Kesslers in the same drinking episode. Half a bottle of each of those and I watched my life flash before my eyes. In another episode I had about half a bottle of Bacardi 151 and the pepsi that goes with it. Then went to the club and had the drink special. After about the 8th whiskey and pepsi I quit counting. I was still drunk at 3:00 in the afternoon the next day. And thats with quiting drinking at bar close. Those were the days. I have woken up in some strange places. Peoples lawns, bathrooms, kitchen floors,etc. Edited by 2005 EquinoxLS

Toni's Drinks list: MGD, Heineken, Carlsberg, Molson 6.0, .... pretty much all beer. Recently got hooked on to whiskey + ginger ale as well. I hate fruit tasting beverages, like vodka coolers. What's the point of making it taste like soft drinks? Getting drunk? Never have. I sort of know my limits. When I start feeling dizzy I stop drinking. As my pa always say, hanging over feels like crap. He's been drunk in the old days, and my ma would leave him outside the corridor of the apartment. Or make it this way: I've never ran into situations where I need to excessively drink, i.e. parties. I just sit back and relax while having a drink.

Yes, but that's just sick... I can't look at it without wanting to do the same thing... :puke:

[post="40988"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Which is why you should always find the bathroom before you get plastered, and then barf there when the time is right