Um, wow...

More idiocy from the most worthless organization on the planet.

I don't know about that, what about that ultra religious "parent" organization that boycotts various companies from time to time because they don't discriminate against homosexuality? I think that's the most worthless one.

At least PETA has good intentions in theory, they're just....you know...crazy.

Edited by Dodgefan

I don't know about that, what about that ultra religious "parent" organization that boycotts various companies from time to time because they don't discriminate against homosexuality? I think that's the most worthless one.

At least PETA has good intentions in theory, they're just....you know...crazy.

I nominate the Westboro Baptist Church, which makes even the American Family Association look sane and reasonable.

In theory, an organization for the ethical treatment of animals could do a lot of good. As is, they're only really good at educating people about the idiocy of PETA.

I nominate the Westboro Baptist Church, which makes even the American Family Association look sane and reasonable.

eh i'd refer to them more as a derranged family than a church... especially since 95% of the congregation is from the same family. they could have a family re-union that would make charles manson uncomfortable at.

as for PETA? well their ad campaigns have always been a double edged sword; expressing their agenda while making themselves look dumb and indifferent at the same time.

I'm going to have a cheeseburger right now.

$2.09 (includes Mass 5% tax) buys you three animals at Wendy's:

- Jr. Bakon Cheezbrgur

1.) beef

2.) pork

- Chikin Sandwich/ 5-piece Chikin Nugget

3.) poultry