Even More New Pics of 2010

InvictaMan

I hate how they did the gauges and how that part sticks up, the dash should have been one piece. Otherwise it is good for Buick and it has push button start. I like the 2010 MKZ more, but I am guessing the Buick will be a little cheaper than that. Better than an Azera or Avalon.

• 2 weeks later...

Unveil the freaking car already!!! Looks a little odd at front/rear ends, needs more flow, glass design not original, but elegant. Excited for it, even more excited if its space efficient, with good (16 or more cubic feet) trunk space, and possibly a front split-bench seat option.

I hate how they did the gauges and how that part sticks up, the dash should have been one piece. Otherwise it is good for Buick and it has push button start. I like the 2010 MKZ more, but I am guessing the Buick will be a little cheaper than that. Better than an Azera or Avalon.

That's your opinion. I like the design like that. Also, push-button start is such a gimmick. Whther a car has it or not is something too trvial to care about. Is it cool? Yes, but I bet not so much if the fob's battery dies.

Unveil the freaking car already!!! Looks a little odd at front/rear ends, needs more flow, glass design not original, but elegant. Excited for it, even more excited if its space efficient, with good (16 or more cubic feet) trunk space, and possibly a front split-bench seat option.

I doubt you'll ever see a bench seat in a redesigned car again.

Based on EPII - the Insignia boasts a 18.5cu ft trunk. So Lacrosse should share more or less the same volume.

Based on EPII - the Insignia boasts a 18.5cu ft trunk. So Lacrosse should share more or less the same volume.

Cool so the Regal will have an Impala/Lucerne sized trunk. That's very encouraging because I hate the dimensions of the trunks of the current Epsilons (Malibu is too shallow, G6 is too small period).

Yeah I know I got my doubts on the bench too :( But that is encouraging on the trunk though-and the Insignia, at 72 or so inches wide, is finally a sign that GM is starting to grow up and realize that 69-70" widths are unacceptable in this day and age and that its no longer 1982....