3. BMW M3 Coupe

4. Cadillac CTS-V

5. Cadillac XLR-V

6. Chevrolet Corvette ZR1

7. Saturn Sky

8. Ferrari F430

9. Lamborghini Murcielago

10. Lamborghini Gallardo

Well, I definitely luv the new Camaro, but it wasn't on the market in 2008, so I'll save it for next year.

As for the Challenger, in photos, I simply think it's an outstanding looking car. BUT, when you see it in person, there is something offputting about it, it's visually too large, the greenhouse too high, body too narrow. The proportions are all a mess to me. Just watch that car on the street and as it moves by you...it is the complete opposite to the original Challenger, which was low and wide.

Well, I definitely luv the new Camaro, but it wasn't on the market in 2008, so I'll save it for next year.

As for the Challenger, in photos, I simply think it's an outstanding looking car. BUT, when you see it in person, there is something offputting about it, it's visually too large, the greenhouse too high, body too narrow. The proportions are all a mess to me. Just watch that car on the street and as it moves by you...it is the complete opposite to the original Challenger, which was low and wide.

Trust me, I've had a good long, hard look at the Challenger, and I love the way it looks. I love the modern interpretation of the original car. To each his own.

Besides, the Murcielago, to me, looks so much less interesting than it's stablemate.

Edited by Dodgefan

Trust me, I've had a good long, hard look at the Challenger, and I love the way it looks. I love the modern interpretation of the original car. To each his own.

Besides, the Murcielago, to me, looks so much less interesting than it's stablemate.

I don't think you can include the Challenger as "visually captivating" when it's just a retro design...

I'm feeling bad, I almost put the Challenger on my ugly list. Obviously some like it. That's ok. But it still looks oddball in the flesh. The new Camaro coming up looks to mop up the floor with it. No competition at all. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad the new Challenger exists. I just don't like looking at it.

I'm feeling bad, I almost put the Challenger on my ugly list. Obviously some like it. That's ok. But it still looks oddball in the flesh. The new Camaro coming up looks to mop up the floor with it. No competition at all. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad the new Challenger exists. I just don't like looking at it.

Couldn't disgaree more. I like the Challenger for faithfully recreating the `70 version if it was created today. I, and many, many others think it looks superb. I like the Camaro because it took a different design philosophy, that is to say use cues from pas Camaros buy in a more modern overall design.. There is nothing wrong with either.

Also, the fact that the Reventon isn't there but the comparatively boring Murcielago brings this list into question.

1. New Camaro

2. Corvette ZR-1

3. Challenger

4. CTS

5. BMW 6 Series

6. 911 Carrea

7. G8 GXP

8. Solstice GXP Coupe

9. XLR-V

10. M3 Coupe

Thank you for putting the Solstice GXP Coupe on the list...The Camaro needs to be there also somewhere, although I agree with Harley Earl, it is really a 2009-2010 product.

The Solstice GXP coupe is pretty enough to make me forget about the opposite gender...

Chris

The upcoming Pontiac Solstice coupe will be in a class of it's own. Really a stunning car. It completely transforms that car. It's like...there's a roadster version?...The coupe is like a model onto itself. It will be the best looking car available at any price.

The upcoming Pontiac Solstice coupe will be in a class of it's own. Really a stunning car. It completely transforms that car. It's like...there's a roadster version?...The coupe is like a model onto itself. It will be the best looking car available at any price.

Disgaree

...(drumroll)...and your better looking suggestion is???.....

Chris

Well I've always preferred the Sky to the Solstice. I think it's one of if not the best looking roadsters on the market.

There's plenty of other cars that aren't roadsters that I'd pick too. The G8 GXP is one of them. So would be the DBS.

Aston_Martin-DBS_Infa_Red_2008_800x600_w

Biggest problem with the Solstice for me is the bulging headlamps. Hate that on Japanese/Asian cars, it's not better because it's on an American car. I do like the Solstice, but to call it the best looking car out of every car out there is more than a bit of a stretch IMHO.

Edited by Dodgefan