Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Newbiewar

A sample of the Escalade...

14 posts in this topic

well, i was just looking over the GM Blog fastlane and i came out with... i'm assuming thats the grill of the new escalde seeing that that is the title of the article...

Posted Image

I don't think the title necessarily has anything to do with the vehicle shown. Looks more like an STS or even SRX to me. I'd say the vehicle was pictured simply to show Jim Taylor alongside a Cadillac, rather than hint at an upcoming model. The Cadillac emblem is much too small for an Escalade, and the grille doesn't seem to match recent spy shots in shape, size, or design. The model pictured doesn't look very truck-like either. I could be wrong, of course.

Looks like a CTS.

Yeah, that's most likely a current CTS. NOT an Escalade, by any means.

No that's not the new Escalade. If you saw the new Escalade grill you would've run in horror screaming. It's that bad. you have to wait til tomorrow at midnight.

No that's not the new Escalade. If you saw the new Escalade grill you would've run in horror screaming. It's that bad. you have to wait til tomorrow at midnight.

[post="40204"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Not good news....

Not good news....

[post="40218"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I would not worry to much about it. The vehicle is evolutionary and not radical. It builds off the current theme and is just better integrated. If you like the current vehicle you will like the new one. If not the reverse is true.

well I don't want to talk about it too much cause that's annoying but it will be polarizing. much more so than any of the previous yukon et al revamps.

Autoweek has new spy photos of the Escalade...

they sure do. interesting. Looks better blacked out ;) I'll reserve final judgement til I see in person.

If that were the Escalade, Jim Taylor would have to be th Jolly Green Giant to stand over it like that.

[post="40204"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

dont worry gm will accsessorize it that way they make extra money on the really nice grills :)

Definitely not the new Escalade grill. There will be no confusing the GMT 900 Escalade. It is that bad A$$. Every baller is going to want one.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0