Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Oracle of Delphi

Union of North America??? Someone forget to tell us something???

16 posts in this topic

Uhh..it's not April 1 yet.

Every single-toothed, gun-totin' mullet-head hillbilly is buildin' themselves a stockpile of revolutionary arms in their bunker as I type this.

Oh yeah, and I don't think we should have an eagle on it. It's bad enough that tourist towns where bird watching for eagles can't even survive, much less the numbers of the bird itself. We should be looking at some kind of creature that we can proudly display as a symbol of our everlasting survival in this world... a metropolis sewer rat. That would be WAY more fitting.

Edited by ShadowDog

Every single-toothed, gun-totin' mullet-head hillbilly is buildin' themselves a stockpile of revolutionary arms in their bunker as I type this.

So thats why gm4life hasn't been posting today. That or he's trying to get $8000 off MSRP on a G5 because buying one will help GM.

So thats why gm4life hasn't been posting today. That or he's trying to get $8000 off MSRP on a G5 because buying one will help GM.

:rotflmao:

Snopes ranks right up there with Wikipedia for internet awesomeness. So many times I have heard something from friends or family, only to read on Snopes that it was completely false or fabricated.

LOL!

HAHAHAHA!! But he's trying to RAISE AWARENESS!

But he'll make up the difference by having his car serviced at the dealership!

And what exactly does this have to do with me?

(I mean, I do counterfeit and all, but not those. :D)

LOL

FWIW, I think it's noble of gm4life to care so much... He's part of a dying breed that is actually smart enough to give a $h!. The rest of americans are, well.... You.

Edited by FUTURE_OF_GM

FWIW, I think it's noble of gm4life to care so much... He's part of a dying breed that is actually smart enough to give a $h!. The rest of americans are, well.... You.

Someone who cares doesn't look at the fact that a company loses $2500/unit sold due to union costs then say their products aren't worth nearly what the company lists them for so they insist on the large rebates that the company has been using to lure customers in for the longest time.

And the rest of America is probably like me, they'd buy GM if GM made cars that competed with the cars I was interested in.

And the rest of America is probably like me,

God i hope not...

:P

This is a pretty good hoax though. A+ on the die and stamping quality.

Someone who cares doesn't look at the fact that a company loses $2500/unit sold due to union costs then say their products aren't worth nearly what the company lists them for so they insist on the large rebates that the company has been using to lure customers in for the longest time.

And the rest of America is probably like me, they'd buy GM if GM made cars that competed with the cars I was interested in.

I agree...

I just think gm4life is good hearted, that's all.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0