Ex's

So my ex gf Nycole is all depressed because she feels unwanted and $h!.

I sent her a myspace message telling her I hope she feels better soon, but I also put *keeps opinions to self*. Yeah she didn't ask how I felt, but really. I feel like she really f@#ked up breaking up with me and never giving me a reason that was logical. I always treated her special and she loved it, but she leaves me and then 2 months later gets w/ a ex con douche bag that ended up making her preg and then recently broke up with her. Serves you f@#king right, everyone told you Nate wasn't good for you, but you didn't want to listen. IDK really, sometimes I wish she never broke up with me, but what can you do I guess. Kelsey is awesome as hell and I love her alot so I guess I shouldn't complain about an ex.

Yep, leave the past in the past. You can't think about your ex too much or you'll sit there thinking about "what-ifs" and dumb bull$h! that should never cross your mind.

If you're truly happy with where you're at, leave it at that and don't look back!

Wait...wasn't Nycole pretty hott if I remember correctly? :P

f@#k her man...Don't let her get to you, guilt you into anything, or make you feel any regrets. She f@#ked you over...you are no longer that "shoulder" for her to cry on either. You've moved on. What's hers is hers to deal with, and shouldn't concern you unless you let it. Just leave it at that.

I think it's hard to get some people out of your life.

I think in a lot of ways my life would be easier if I were an a-hole.

I have one friend in particular who I'm basically friends with because I feel bad for her. I've even given her some major opportunities to help herself a couple of times, and she always ends up in the same sad situation. I've got to get rid of her eventually, because I realized that I really do NOT want this girl at my wedding, or to hear the bitching that will ensue if she finds out that it happened and she wasn't invited.

It's going to be difficult because she sees me as her only true friend, she's told me this - but I really don't even feel that we are friends.

Should I just be an ass here, or is there a nice way to do this?

I think it's hard to get some people out of your life.

I think in a lot of ways my life would be easier if I were an a-hole.

I have one friend in particular who I'm basically friends with because I feel bad for her. I've even given her some major opportunities to help herself a couple of times, and she always ends up in the same sad situation. I've got to get rid of her eventually, because I realized that I really do NOT want this girl at my wedding, or to hear the bitching that will ensue if she finds out that it happened and she wasn't invited.

It's going to be difficult because she sees me as her only true friend, she's told me this - but I really don't even feel that we are friends.

Should I just be an ass here, or is there a nice way to do this?

I used to have a friend like that and I almost parted ways with her. Ironically shes the one that introduced me and Nycole to each other :lol:

Thanks for the advice fellas.

Edited by deftonesfan867

Having dealt with friends like that, I would be very skeptical about taking that statement at face value.

My group of friends from college has a guy kind of like that, who none of us really know why we're still friends with, other than just being too lazy to actively alienate him. He would do anything to be dramatic, with no regard for truth or reality, like making up lies about another friend trying to hook up with his boyfriend. He also skips out on events, then bitches about how he wasn't invited, even when it's really easy to verify that he was, such as when people plan events with email and facebook. He was so self-absorbed, some of my friends used to play games where they would respond to everything he said with complete non-sequiturs, just to see if he noticed. He didn't. Luckily, he's kind of moved on to a new group of friends, so I don't see him much anymore.

Look at it this way. People like that will be miserable with or without you. You will be miserable with them, and much better off without them. That may sound cold, but why drag yourself down for a lost cause?

...And to get back on the original topic of exes, as of two weeks ago, Enzora is single for the first time in over three years. It's a strange experience, being single, after all this time in a relationship.