Call of Duty 4

I was thinking of picking it up, along with GTA4 once I upgrade my video card.

It's surprisingly forgiving. I have a Athlon 5200+ with a plain-jane ATI 2600, and I get around 90FPS, with drops to the 60's in bad situations with pretty decent eye candy, and the AA off.

Well, I'm sure my 7950 GTX can handle it, but I want MOAR power!

I'm looking at a 9800 GTX+

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why the 9800gtx??? It equals a garbage.

I saw a Gtx 260 core 216 for 199 and ATI is dropping prices so a 1gb 4870 will be 170ish. both stomp the 9800.

COD4 = Best game ever. I will have to find the CD sometime.

h4x tbh. :P

l33t h4x!

I've probably only put a good 30-40 hours in the game total over the last year and a half, most of that occuring over the course of a month when the game first came out and about 6 months ago when I reinstalled it. The screen shots are from my second time going to level 55.

What game types do you guys play? I play almost exclusively Team Deathmatch.

I still have the game installed, although I haven't played it in a couple months.

I bought this for my son this weekend and he loves it. I tried to play but the xbox 360 clearly is for people with small hands. I will stick with first person shoters on my computer as I handle the keyboard and mouse much better than the small controllers on xbox or playstation.

I was fortunate enough to get my company to pay for my current system due to working from home as I have to be available 24 / 7 so I got a new Dual Quad Core with dual 1GB Video cards and 8GB ram. Plus I am using a 80GB SSD drive for boot and a 500GB sata 7200RPM for data and software install. It just rocks on the server.

I can understand a slow PC can suck for running intensive games. Glad you can enjoy it on the xbox.

Rock on and Flag everyone!

only played COD4 offline multiplayer. go out and rent it when we have gaming parties. fav level is the shipment level on hardcore with the shotguns. next time round we are networkin 2 xbox 360's. i did purchase COD5 when circuit city was going under. i somewhat like it better if not for the storyline alone.