GM market share in the first half of Nov - 18.8%

Well ,lets see, they have been running low inventorys, if someones car shopping and you dont have what they want they go elsewere and buy.

Then of course Bankrupcys and forcasted bankrupcys

winter is almost here, good season for rolling SNOWBALLS

Good job America

Hows the Asian trade talks going little bubba lou ?

Got Irac all straighten out ?

Hows all Americans doing?

Getting ready to usher in the new year ?

:metal:

mid-november numbers, eh?

I wish like hell we could get weekly numbers, or maybe even dailys. In this age of computers, you'd think that'd be easy. A daily doom-n-gloom report would be o u t s t a n d i n g.

[post="45238"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I would have to agree... at that point it would also be easy to see how effective advertising was being...

I agree about the inventory not being there. The Employee Pricing wiped the dealers out of the most popular models (appearently GM has some). Let's just hope the one's who were ready to buy then have been waiting and not going elsewhere....(particularly to Asia). If this is the case...then the RED TAG could be a big boost.

mid-november numbers, eh?

I wish like hell we could get weekly numbers, or maybe even dailys. In this age of computers, you'd think that'd be easy. A daily doom-n-gloom report would be o u t s t a n d i n g.

[post="45238"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

i'd prefer a live sales ticker at the bottom of my monitor, along with a continuing detailed analysis from some auto journaist panel.

there's a lot of short term thinking in the analysis of auto industry sales these days. it might cloud some journalists' and industry exec's opinions of the long term. not to mention the general public as well.

So does this mean Bri thinks I have a future ? some unfound talent ?

actually what little Ive listend to those types I cant stand them

Stern
Lamebo
Spunger

you name em I cant stand them

does this mean Bri cant stand me ?  :lol:

step to the back of the line please  :AH-HA_wink:

[post="45316"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Art Bell is nothing like Stern et al. Think Fox Mulder crossed with Jim Cramer (Mad Money).

Tony

What would be even better is HOURLY sales numbers, then we could all toast marshmellows over the 9PM-8AM sales rates.

I was being sarcastic.  :angry:

[post="45297"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

LOL

Hell, why don't we just go all the way and have a LIVE reporter ask *WHY* someone would buy such an 'inferior' car at every GM purchase.

He could even interview (belittle) the buyer him or herself!

This is just more of the media reveling in their victory.

On a related note:

Nissan Motor Co. Ltd., which suffered a 13 percent decline in October sales, appears to be in line for more disappointing results in November, according to the Power Information Network. It said Nissan's retail sales were down 15 percent from the same period last year and its share was holding flat at 7.8 percent.

Is that the hot air I hear quickly leaking from the "Nissan revolution" bubble? Why, I think it is...

Seems like the gas scare has REALLY hurt Ford and GM... They have NO first rate car offerings to fall back on *YET*