DANGER!

ocnblu

If any turkeys are reading this, PLEASE, run for your lives! You are in very grave danger! I am serious! You could have your head cut off, your feathers plucked, and you could suffer the discomfort of having a huge amount of bread crumbs stuffed up your butt! RUN! NOW! SAVE YOURSELVES! :o :)

Ugh.. you of all people should understand the pleasure of having things crammed up your butt LOL!! Sorry, I just couldn't let it go... I tried, I swore I'd just click the close button, but no, had to say it! lol

If any turkeys are reading this, PLEASE, run for your lives!  You are in very grave danger!  I am serious!  You could have your head cut off, your feathers plucked, and you could suffer the discomfort of having a huge amount of bread crumbs stuffed up your butt!  RUN!  NOW!  SAVE YOURSELVES! :o  :)

[post="47353"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Attention all Turkeys! This is a HOAX, one of many you will find floating about the Internet.

Please disregard this and continue with your normals lives. Everything is fine.

Ugh.. you of all people should understand the pleasure of having things crammed up your butt LOL!!

Sorry, I just couldn't let it go... I tried, I swore I'd just click the close button, but no, had to say it! lol

[post="47362"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Oh --- my --- God! I think between Ocblus's and Paolino's posts I just sharted myself. LOL :lol:

Oh  --- my --- God! I think between Ocblus's and Paolino's posts I just sharted myself. LOL  :lol:

[post="47519"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Sixty8, you know what drives me MAD about your signature?

It's the fact that your 80-something Datsun has a backlit instrument cluster, and my 92 Century does not. I HATE my instrument cluster--SO ugly. lol

Ugh.. you of all people should understand the pleasure of having things crammed up your butt LOL!!

Sorry, I just couldn't let it go... I tried, I swore I'd just click the close button, but no, had to say it! lol

LooooooooooooooooL!
Oh please dont turn this into a "top/bottom?" thread. But I guess it would be hilarious to have the lounge turn into a gay.com chatroom

Don't worry NOS... I have protection. :D No need for me to run... :lol:

[post="47508"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Now how will a condom prevent you from getting your head cut off? :P Edited by CD/BP

Sixty8, you know what drives me MAD about your signature?

It's the fact that your 80-something Datsun has a backlit instrument cluster, and my 92 Century does not.  I HATE my instrument cluster--SO ugly. lol

[post="47591"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Hmmmm... well GM interiors are weird those years. I really want to pick up a digital dash for the Datsun, it's uglier than the analog one but I love weird kitchy stuff like that. The car is an '84 so a digital dash would make it that much more ridicilously ubber-80s. Like sweatbands and ripped jeans. Hard to believe the original owner payed STICKER price for that car. ($12,000+) in 1984. I even have the original sticker and P&S form the Datsun/Saab/Puegeot dealer.

I know it's Japanese and built like a tin can but I love that car. It's rare already and if I keep it on the road & out of the junkyard it will be pretty funny showing up at an Import carshow with it in like 2014. The guy wiht a '79 Countach gives me a dirty look and I'll be like:

My car "talks" and it's only one of about 12 known to stil exist in the whole country... but there's a few thousdand Lamborghinis just like yours out there. :P

Hah well clearly the smily you put after the word "protection" wasn't referring to a handgun.

You never know... Still, you can only guess what I was implying. You may be right, you may be wrong. Maybe I was thinking of condoms, maybe I wasn't. :P

BV, sounds like you are getting man hungry by the day!

Technically, you're right. I thought I was bi, but I'm starting to question that. Maybe I haven't... sexually matured yet. Maybe Brookville and it's rednecks just convinced me that I liked women and I wanted to believe it. Maybe I'm just starting to go crazy (I feel like it, atleast). I don't understand anything anymore, quite frankly.

No BV is possessed by demons
Homosexuals are possessed by BV

Well... if, by demons, you meant something else... you might be right! :lol: :D

If any turkeys are reading this, PLEASE, run for your lives!  You are in very grave danger!  I am serious!  You could have your head cut off, your feathers plucked, and you could suffer the discomfort of having a huge amount of bread crumbs stuffed up your butt!  RUN!  NOW!  SAVE YOURSELVES! :o  :)

[post="47353"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

:lol:

It's funny that I thought it was serious for a second there...stupid long day at work...

:blink: :lol: :lol:

That's great...almost crying here....

Well, it's been nice knowin' y'all. As I speak, there is a gang of hot young dudes with tall black hats, white shirts, brown vests, goofy short pants with tall white socks, and pointy black shoes with huge buckles breaking down my front door with axes. One of them is holding a big ol' bag of bread crumbs. FAREWELL, C&G! :(

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
:) Edited by ocnblu

Well, it's been nice knowin' y'all.  As I speak, there is a gang of hot young dudes with tall black hats, white shirts, brown vests, goofy short pants with tall white socks, and pointy black shoes with huge buckles breaking down my front door with axes.  One of them is holding a big ol' bag of bread crumbs.  FAREWELL, C&G! :(
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
:)

[post="47865"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Are those pilgrims or Abercrombie & Fitch employees?

Something about this thread tells me that some members of C&G may be gay. What's worse, I fear some may be Italian as well.  :ph34r:

[post="47696"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I hava no idea where you getta dee idea theyz some ee-tah-lians here.

Hmmmm... well GM interiors are weird those years. I really want to pick up a digital dash for the Datsun, it's uglier than the analog one but I love weird kitchy stuff like that. The car is an '84 so a digital dash would make it that much more ridicilously ubber-80s. Like sweatbands and ripped jeans. Hard to believe the original owner payed STICKER price for that car. ($12,000+) in 1984. I even have the original sticker and P&S form the Datsun/Saab/Puegeot dealer.

I know it's Japanese and built like a tin can but I love that car. It's rare already and if I keep it on the road & out of the junkyard it will be pretty funny showing up at an Import carshow with it in like 2014. The guy wiht a '79 Countach gives me a dirty look and I'll be like:

My car "talks" and it's only one of about 12 known to stil exist in the whole country... but there's  a few thousdand Lamborghinis just like yours out there. :P

[post="47617"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Arg... I think I'd settle for 1) a speedometer that's accurate (mine is about 5mph off--just like the fuel gauge is a few gallons off and my f'in tranny selecter says I'm between N and D when I'm in Drive), and 2), a speedometer that isn't horizontal. I've hated those since as long as I can remember--WAY before I got into cars.

My '89 Olds has a backlit instrument cluster too (though it's just a speedo & fuel gauge) :P 
Happy Thanksgiving folks!

[post="47914"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

It's so silly too... cause the whole IP isn't backlit, nor are the HVAC controls, but since Delco made the radio, that's all backlit. As is the little rear defroster button positioned separately from everything else.

Obviously the technology was there--why they gotta be so nasty!? lol

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!