Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Camino LS6

One for Knightfan

14 posts in this topic

Two great ones. I lean just a tad toward the '75 though, because I was more aware of things then than I was in '71.

Yup, I know, and I love the first-gen cars, honestly. That '75 though is rarer to see nowadays because it is not as popular with collectors... most of those cars were crushed, sadly.

Yup, I know, and I love the first-gen cars, honestly. That '75 though is rarer to see nowadays because it is not as popular with collectors... most of those cars were crushed, sadly.

I agree.

In fact, I'd rather have a '73-'75 factory big block M/C.

This car is a rare exception where the '73 and up versions are better looking than the '70-'72 cars.

Unless the early car was a 4spd. :AH-HA_wink:

Camino, I just hate you...not really...but I'm fighting a serious urge to raid my 401K of 25K and driving to Philly to buy that Monte.

Everyone here knows I have a fetish for green cars...and being that clean and an SS 454...OMG.

We used to have a tan on black SS454 that ran around my old hometown of Muncie, IN. When I was a teenager. Nice, mellow aftermarket exhaust...that car just sounded right.

Chris

And it's 3 for Cort :

McGs71MC.jpg

My good buddy's '71 big block car, black bucket/console interior, 80% original paint, 21K. Sweet sweet car.

Edited by balthazar

Beautiful.

First gen Monte's have been calling out to me for many years now, that SS454 is indeed the holy grail as Camino already said...but 25K is about 25K out of my price range :lol:

*grins*

I WILL take ALL THREE!!!!!! he he.

Ah, thank you, Camino and balthazar for thinking of me! I'm always checking the CLs in this area (IL, IN, WI, MI, IA) for MCs ... "just in case".......... ;).

Cort | 35swm | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker ...Chitown #2 = 07/25/09

WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"Ever wonder if it's all for you?" ... Red Hot Chili Peppers ... 'Can't Stop'

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room