Ever check your back seat?

Satty

If you lock your car and it is equipped with Theft Deterrant, it would be fairly unlikely for someone to go to the trouble of breaking into your car, hiding in the backseat to murder you, and you not noticing either the horn honking or the exterior lights still blinking as you approach the vehicle.

One time in college I hid under a buddies Explorer and scared the crap out of him when he walked up to it. The ripped jeans and rust stains on my t-shirt were well worht it. I'm not paranoid or OCD but I'll tell you if I'm in a bad neighborhood I will do the basic common sense stuff... lock doors if the car's left unattended and make sure when I walk back to it there's no sketchy charaters around to it. If I park my Camaro anywhere for more than a few minutes I disconnect one of the battery cabels, and if I'm feelig esp paranoid I'll disconnect my MSD ignition. JUST IN CASE.

I'm liking your sig, NOS.

Sometimes I'll check if someone's in my back seat.  I guess it depends on how I'm feeling.  Only a skinny midget would be able to fit underneath my car.

[post="49867"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Thanks, dude :)

I feel the same way. Hardly any adult can fit in my backseat, let alone underneath my car..

Speaking of Abercrombie my friend just got hired there...and my guess is that he didn't apply and just got hired on the spot.  Lucky bastard.

[post="49878"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Abercromie still makes stuff?!? :P :lol:

I would pity the people working there....the urge to smack someone would be too
great.... :(

I used to wear that stuff...then everything became tight-fitted... :angry:

I miss those cozy shirts and sweatshirts.... :)

I don't think I've ever checked my car for people hiding in it, even at night. Of course, this is Iowa...the chance of someone breaking into your car is about as high as being abducted by a UFO or a hurricane wiping out Waterloo. I didn't regularly start locking the doors on my car until I got to college.

Abercromie still makes stuff?!? :P  :lol:

I would pity the people working there....the urge to smack someone would be too
great.... :(

I used to wear that stuff...then everything became tight-fitted... :angry:

I miss those cozy shirts and sweatshirts.... :)

[post="49948"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I couldn't work at Abercrombie if my life depended on it...but Hollister is another story. Why? The damn techno Abercrombie blasts keeps me from shopping there unless I really want something. I can't spend more than 5 min. in those stores before my head wants to explode.

My car is like the easiest to break into... Disconnected alarm, broken window roll up mechanism... but it would be pretty hard to not notice someone in my back seat before getting into it. First of all, it's pretty small back there. Second, my windows aren't tinted. That and the greenhouse is one of the best, design wise, I've experienced for visibility. You can't, however, get underneath it. It is lower than what the suspension makes it look. Only the very rear can you stick you head under. The rest... forget it. I've tried and I've gotten stuck. :P Besides... who would ever want to murder me? Or even break into my car? I'm a little angel and my car is a Grand Am and I live in Brookville. Will never happen unless someone doesn't think I'm just a little angel. :lol: :D

Only the very rear can you stick you head under. The rest... forget it. I've tried and I've gotten stuck. :P

:worthless:

Sorry... It would have been hard to take pics of myself while my head was stuck. Yeah... I got it under.... somehow :unsure ...but had the hardest time getting it back out. I was trying to change the foglight bulbs. When I got... uh... unstuck, I drove it unto those whatchamacallits. Actually, it was too low for those too so I had to put boards there to get onto those. BTW: No... I'm not blonde, but died my hair that color a few times before High School. :D Must've rubbed off on me... :P

not only do I NOT check my backseat for murderers, i still pick up hitchikers on occasion, and once left my car in front of my house (probably couldn't fit it in the garage). When I came out in the morning, i had left the keys dangling in the door. Another time, who ever was supposed to bring in the groceries left the passenger door open just a smidge (not enough to have the interior light on). Another time, I couldn't find my keys anywhere - it was driving me crazy - went to check the vehicle, but they were just laying on the ground next to the car.....where I must have dropped them the night before. That's what happens in a house with three chicks who are always in a hurry!

That's what happens in a house with three chicks who are always in a hurry!

[post="50210"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I thought it was supposed to be all pillow fights and stuff, thats the way they are in the movies that have their own special room at the video store.

Stace, you dont post enough, I dont get to say stupid stuff like this often enough.

i still pick up hitchikers on occasion,

[post="50210"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Guilty. Usually they're good people but I've had one experience with an a$$hole I had to practically shove out of my STS with my boot. He kept asking for money and saying "C'mon you driving a Cadillac you can spare a $20". I was like 'get the f*** out of my car...' I was willing to drive out of my way slightly but I'm not a freekin millionare who can hand out $20 bills to strangers, this guy was a pushy jerk.

Then again I met some cool peolpe over the years who just needed to get another few miles down the road. In my old POS 1983 Firebird I gave these two chicks a ride down the street to Lowell ans they bought me KFC.