Need help with a car id

Im thinking its either one of those old Dodge Reliant or an old Pontiac Sunfire.

Basically this is a picture from one our security cameras here and I need to see what kind of car this is. Anyone can help me out on this?

It's not a Dodge Aries or a Plymouth Reliant (they both had one light bulb on each side in the rear, where this car has two).

It's really hard to tell from this angle, but it looks like a late-model A-body Buick Century with its full-width taillights and angled rear window. And that's assuming that the CHMSL is out.

If it doesn't have a CHMSL, then it's automatically a 1985 or older vehicle.

My guess would be a 1st gen J-body Skyhawk, from the taillights. They lit up on either side of the center of each light like that.

I'm trying to find a way to prove this theory right or wrong. The bad quality security camera doesn't help much. I don't, however, see the rear door vent window found on the Skyhawk in the picture. It could be there, but it doesn't seem to be.

Skyhawk is a good guess... for some reason I'm getting a Chevy Celebrity vibe.

I think that's a Century. Upright rear quarter, the wraparound taillight, longish deck, rectangular decklid keyhole surround....definitely Century. Dynasty was a possibility, but that had a thick C-pillar.

Hmmmm... I think you're right LA, can't be a Celebrity since the ights do seem to be slightly wraparound. Century seems liek agood guess though Skyhawk in still a possibility.

Hmmmm... I think you're right LA, can't be a Celebrity since the ights do seem to be slightly wraparound. Century seems liek agood guess though Skyhawk in still a possibility.

[post="50231"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Not a Skyhawk:

1. too big
2. look at the rear quarter windows. They match the pic of the Century, not the pic of the Skyhawk.

What did this guy do anyway?

[post="50234"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Stole a kids Debit/ATM card and wallet. Kid was naive enough to leave his pin number written on a piece of paper in his wallet to. Long story short, somone is now out 400 bucks in their account.

Good news is thanks to ya'll the punks have been caught, and it was a Buick Century from what the Police reported. They caught the guys late this evening at the school the card was stolen at (theives were students to)

Wow... cool it's like collectively we at C&G are like a retarded Sherlock Holmes.

Definitely a 1984-88 Century sedan (1982-83 had a different rear end)-I hope these guys are caught.