HarleyEarl

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

ASMA Mercedes CLS Shark II
Text courtesy ASMA GmbH
Photos courtesy www.Rustalk.com
edited 11-28-2005

Editor's Note: ASMA words translated by WorldCarFans.com. Photos courtesy www.Rustalk.com

The new front of the CLS Shark II provides for sportiness and individuality. After the CLS Shark I provided plenty of sensation in the tuning scene, Asma felt compelled to expand on the concept.

With this new aerodynamic package the Asma CLS Shark II achieves a high level of sportiness.

The new front, with an extended grill, adjusted to the aggressive body kit transforms the Asma CLS Shark II into a real eye catcher. As if by the hand of Picasso, the air intakes in the tail as well as the extended bumper lend to the Asma CLS Shark II an individual shape in its entirety.

The perfection of the Asma CLS Shark II climaxes with the Asma Design rim 1! Edited by HarleyEarl

I love deep dish rims...I think it looks great and the style suits an MB very well...the euro trend though is to put narrower tires than what would normally come on the rim, in turn, stretching the sidewalls to make the lip of the rim really stick out, which is alright I guess, but I'd much rather have wider tires... edit: oops Harly, when you mentioned deep grills I misread and saw rims...nevermind :P Edited by Nick

...the euro trend though is to put narrower tires than what would normally come on the rim, in turn, stretching the sidewalls to make the lip of the rim really stick out, which is alright I guess...

It's alright if you enjoy horrifically dangerous transportation. Too wide of a rim for a given tire puts a lot of strain on the bead & the sealing of the tire, esp in cornering. Real innovative of those europeans to reintroduce the blowout as a 'in thing' again.

Guest YellowJacket894
Blah... there are more eyesores, bedsores, and scabs on this than an Aztek. And what is up with that grille? Someone tell Ass-Mar to put the snowplow on the snowplow truck, not the CLS.

Pathedic. The Chinese could design a better body kit. Edited by anorexorcist

I expect a settlement check from DCX for all the trauma taht caused to my eyes and brain. It will take months of therapy to erase that hideous image from my brain. :puke: Edited by Sixty8panther

Sucks to your ASMA.

[post="51244"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

ROFL took me a minute to remember that. I thionk the CLS is a bit piggy looking anyways, so the comment is that much better. having seen roundabout 8 or so in person....
I still friggin hate it. they took everything I liked about MB design (stateliness, refined look, attractive styling) and tossed it out the window.

Guest YellowJacket894

Sucks to your ASMA.

[post="51244"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Well, I feel better knowing I'm not the only one who has -ahem!- been forced to sit shackled to the electric chair and read that book.

("Lord of the Flies." No, not "Lord of the Rings" to the mental cases out there. I don't think a hobbit has talked to a pig's decaying head on a stick... unless he's like me and doing lots of speed.)