H2 Pacific Blue & Fusion Orange Limited Edition

Guest Josh

H2 PACIFIC BLUE AND FUSION ORANGE LIMITED EDITIONS ROUND OUT THE H2 LINEUP

DETROIT - Building off the H2's overwhelming success since its 2002 launch, HUMMER has taken the best-in-class off-road vehicle and incorporated more features and accessories to create two exclusive limited edition packages. Designed for the true HUMMER enthusiast, the H2 limited editions include a Pacific Blue SUV, available now, and Fusion Orange SUT, coming in early 2006.

The H2 Limited Edition vehicles offer HUMMER enthusiasts a distinctive new choice and unique features, said Susan Docherty, HUMMER general manager. The package brings the SUV and SUT marketplace exclusivity and rounds out the H2 lineup.

Pacific Blue H2

The 2006 Pacific Blue limited edition includes all of H2s standard features, with a unique Pacific Blue exterior and up level premium appearance package.

The Pacific Blue package features body-color grille and fender moldings, unique brush and tail lamp guards with a special finish, a unique rocker molding with an integrated assist step, 17-inch polished forged aluminum wheels, carbon fiber interior accents and a lower-profile roof-mounted light bar with integral lamps. It also has chrome hood handles, hood latches and a fuel-filler door.

This limited edition also has a heated windshield wiper system with warm fluid that removes snow, ice and debris, and a rear-seat DVD system with dual headrest-mounted viewing screens and wireless headphones.

Fusion Orange H2 SUT

The 2007 Fusion Orange limited edition features a rear-vision camera system, Fusion Orange colored brush guard and tail lamp protection. The package also includes body-color fender moldings, a unique rocker molding with an integrated assist step, 17-inch polished forged aluminum wheels, carbon fiber interior accents and a lower-profile roof-mounted light bar with integral lamps. It also has chrome hood handles, hood latches and a fuel filler door.

In addition, the Fusion Orange limited edition has a heated windshield wiper system with warm fluid that removes ice, snow and debris, and a rear-seat DVD system with dual headrest-mounted viewing screens and wireless headphones. This model will be available in the first quarter of 2006.

The Pacific Blue and Fusion Orange will each have a production run of 1,000 vehicles.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

A special thanks goes out to Dave once more for helping us out with these images and information. Check out MPH's coverage of the limited H2's at the link.

2006 Detroit Auto Show: Hummer H2 Limited Editions From MPH

Unbelievable. These are trim packages that the marketing department thought up... not a new introduction. GM - are you listening? Your fans are starting to get frustrated - what must your critics be thinking? Enough of getting our hopes up for just another trim level. If you are going to introduce something - then you had better knock our socks off.

I never said they would be new vehicles. Just that two debuts would be had tonight from HUMMER. It's not like we can break an embargo and tell what they would be. Besides, I have a head cold yet I stayed up for these! We're enthusiasts, isnt this fun!

hey at least you're getting something before everyone else ;)
And new year's eve you get something cool. although it doesn't look new either...

[post="64095"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

mphmag: so you're saying that if it does not look new, then can I assume you mean it looks retro or heritage-styled? Or am I thinking about something else, even though I realize you may not be able to answer me because of the embargo. Edited by Trimnell1

I'm up too. Oh well. I HAVE to cover this stuff. it's still news etc.

[post="64099"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Hey, this is fun to me. It's my Christmas, I'm so glad Christmas is over because it means Auto Show season is in high gear!!

well yes some of the stuff is fun I admit. Although after weeks of resizing photos and formatting text I'm a bit blurried eyed. I'm just glad these guys stagger the stuff out so I'm not blind. And IMO this year's auto show season is going to be pretty damn good!!!! And Gm fans have to be happy with what you're getting. trust me, I've seen almost everything.

Wait, wasn't there supposed to be an interior redesig w/ the H2??? :unsure:

well yes some of the stuff is fun I admit. Although after weeks of resizing photos and formatting text I'm a bit blurried eyed. I'm just glad these guys stagger the stuff out so I'm not blind.

And IMO this year's auto show season is going to be pretty damn good!!!! And Gm fans have to be happy with what you're getting. trust me, I've seen almost everything.

[post="64108"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Will Buick fans have a reason to be happy? :unsure:

sorry buick fans ;( at least nothing I've heard of. maybe chicago. as for the hummer h2 New for 2006 * Special edition H2 with unique color, equipment and trim, along with rear-vision camera and optional rear DVD system * Outside rear view mirrors That is all.

Ah-ha or mphmag, Are we really going to be impressed with the upcoming auto shows? We already know about the GMT-900 SUVs - how about the trucks - will they disapoint? How about the Lambda's. I really have my eye on a new Outlook - I don't want to be disapointed... What show will the Outlook debut at?

well you get the big concept car of the show. everything else is just cake IMO. Most of it though is production ready and "real" which I always prefer to the whacky concepts that never materialize. And there will probably be another surprise too. Trucks won't be til later. The suvs look just like what has come out. I haven't heard on the Outlook yet. could be Detroit. but probably chicago.

Agreed, production ready concepts are far better than concepts that are so unrealistic the only purpose they serve is to make the cover of a magazine... Cadillac 16 anyone? I just hope that we see some vehicles to get excited about and not stuff like these two Hummers. Vehicles that I am looking for: GMT-900 Trucks Lamdas Saturn Aura Cadillac CTS

Agreed, production ready concepts are far better than concepts that are so unrealistic the only purpose they serve is to make the cover of a magazine... Cadillac 16 anyone?

I just hope that we see some vehicles to get excited about and not stuff like these two Hummers.

Vehicles that I am looking for:

GMT-900 Trucks
Lamdas
Saturn Aura
Cadillac CTS

[post="64181"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Nice pick you got there bob. I'm most interested in the rest of the GMT-900s and the new Cadillac CTS.