Went dealer hopping tonight

So I went out to the dealers tonight to see what new models they had and took some pics of them. Unfortunately the lighting is always really bright at car dealerships at night so some of the pics turned out bad because of it, so I apologize for the poor quality of some of the pics (I actually deleted probably half of them because some were so bad).

Anyways, first up was the G6 coupe. It looked better than I was expecting, and I actually quite liked the rear. The rearseat legroom looked very good for a coupe, and the interior looked much better with the new steering wheel. I think a GTP with the 18s would be quite a looker.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Here is perhaps my favorite pic, I wasn't expecting the flash to creat the effect of it being really dark with the lights of the G6 illuminated.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

After the G6 came the HHR. They had a red one too (2LT with chromes) but it was right next to this really bright light and all the pics were full of glare. Anyways, the one here is a 1LT and I noticed it didn't have foglights like the 2LT.

Posted Image

For some reason it wouldn't let me post the number of photos I had in one post, so here is the rest:

The Chevy dealership also had a base (no options at all) 2006 Malibu. It doesn't look great (still very bland) but it is better than the 04-05 front end.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

They also had a 06 TB, looks pretty good:

Posted Image
Posted Image

06 Silverado in a cool color I thought (it was sold, I think):

Posted Image

And finally, the 06 SRX interior... basically the same as the 06 CTS.

Posted Image

Ahh I freaking HATE the HHR
NOS really
Hates
How
Retro
it really is
Damn, I'm brilliant

[post="4863"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

LOL, I agree! (Except possibly about the "brilliant" part... :P ) It's just not an attractive vehicle- it's trying to be modern, yet "classic", while trying (and failing) to avoid looking like a PT Cruiser. :rolleyes:

Funny... I went dealer hopping last night too... Used car dealer hopping. :P I'm hoping my dealer gets some G6 coupes soon. I really want to see one in person. I just hope I'm not going to be disappointed. The rear still is a wildcard for whether I'll like it. In some pics it looks good... others.. bad.

There's a CTS in the background of one of the Malibu shots. Is it two-toned or is that an optical illusion? I also think interior designers should consider what their interior colors look like when viewed from the outside, through these greenish tinted windows. That Malibu interior looks ghostly. Edited by HarleyEarl