Is Velite on the way?

zoomtm

http://www.e-gm.com.tw/buick/index.asp

When the site finishes loading put your mouse where the hand is pointing to, above the big picture of the Rendezvous.

When you click on the Velite it comes up to a coloring page with the words "2006" and some language I dont understand. Could it say the 2006 Buick Velite?

Could this be a sign that the Velite is coming? Who knows.... :rolleyes:

Yes im bored... :o Edited by zoomtm

That's a pretty agressive looking crossover/SUV that pops up in the lower-right corner upon loading of the page. It has a Velite-style grille and wears the Buick badge. What could it be?

nice website... doesn't make Buick appear dowdy at all. If Buick's positive reputation in Asia continues, I would hope that it will eventually lead to Buick entering Europe. I noticed the SUV also... interesting. Maybe this is a hint that GM will eventually unify both Buick line-ups (America & Asia.)

Hmm, I think we may have found a VERY rough, cartoonish sketch of the Enclave. The front is obviously not going to be that aggressive and the wheels are way bigger than anything we'll see, but let's take a look at it a little closer.

Here's what AH-HA said about the Enclave:

Remember, if you like this:

Posted Image

You'll like the Enclave. Just add some side sweep spears and portholes with a Velite grille and more vertical headlamps. :AH-HA_wink:

There are definetly some sweeps on the side, it has a Velite grill, and while the headlights are not as vertical as the Velites, they are more vertical than the Centieme's.

zoomtm: Thank you! I think you've unwittingly stumbled across a cartoon of the Buick Enclave! That must be it! :CG_all:

P.S. - Just in case anyone thinks otherwise, "unwittingly" is not an insult. It means by chance, accidentally, inadvertently. Edited by wildcat

zoomtm: Thank you!  I think you've unwittingly stumbled across a cartoon of the Buick Enclave!  That must be it! :CG_all:

P.S. - Just in case anyone thinks otherwise, "unwittingly" is not an insult.  It means by chance, accidentally, inadvertently.

[post="66852"][/post]

I hope so... :)

Posted Image
Posted Image

I think a lot of people are getting worked up over a Buick drawing. I mean if they were to draw just the Centieme to look like a fast vehicle it probably wouldn't look much different than that. It's extremely disproportionate with like 42 inch rims and approximately 3 feet of sitting space inside. I promise you that even if this was a representation of the Enclave it isn't even remotely close to what the real thing will look like.

• 2 weeks later...
Let's hope the success of the Enclave, and I think it will be successful, along with brisk sales of the Pontiac g-6 convertible will encourage GM to greenlight the Velite. With the Bengal a few years ago, and the Velite last year it's clear GM wants a convertible for Buick. They just have to pull the trigger.