'07 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door

great hardly no changes

[post="68270"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

This is a classic design (retro without having to "go retro") - they'd be crazy to change it too much. Their fans would probably mob the corporate headquarters! Heck, replacing a long-used engine design will probably bring them polarized response already - some loving and some hating.

I like the current Wrangler but I'm not jumping out of my shorts for this one. I think the design evolution could have been extended a bit further, especially in the front. From a non-enthusiast standpoint, all it looks like Jeep did was put the grille on a slant and add a new bumper. The interior leaves some to be desired, too, even though it is supposed to be a rugged Jeep. I love that Jeep truck concept, though. For some odd reason it looks a lot more modern than the new Wrangler.

As a past Jeep owner (2k2 TJ) I think the changes are what needed to be done to complete the Jeep. . .other then the whole power windows option :rolleyes: , The TJ was a great improvement oer the YJ and it looks like this Jeep will do the same. Cant wait to take one for a test drive! Hopefully they improved the soft top's wind noise and folding design.

Im so mad. :angry:
They got everything right, except the most important part.
The god damn front facia!
Its freaking ubelievable. And they came so close.
Turn signals INBOARD!!!!! NOT towards the corners! Front slanted inward, not a blob!

LIKE THIS:
Posted Image

As some one who is an enthusist and currently owns a jeep i cannot wait to get my mits on an 07 however i do agree that the turn signals need to be inboard. the steering wheel is a retro steering wheel that most owners of cjs use. I personally think the interior looks decent, however im not too sure i am a fan of the dash mounted speakers.... Changing the size, might be good or bad, i would have to get in one and try it out before i could pass judgement, same goes, on changing to a 3.8 V6