Well, it finally happened, you should all be proud

Nick

*warning...can get a bit graphic*

As some of you may know, I am the forum virgin around here :P

You know the story...18, never been kissed, never been in a relationship, never had sex, yadda yadda yadda...

Well, anyways...So I have this friend...we have known eachother for a while now. I'd say we're pretty good friends even though we don't see eachother a whole lot. We kinda always had a little crush on eachother...nothing major, nothing serious...something that a little making out would fufill. We've been in many situations together where we could've taken advantage of eachother's company...why nothing ever happened earlier I'll never know...but whatever. So we were talking online one night and things got a little risque. We finally decided to set a date, time, and place to meet up. She knows my situation and she wanted to help me out. Now, that's not saying what she did she did it out of sympathy or pity...she truly has been wanting to and confessed her feelings before me, and I'd be lying if I said I didn;t want to make out with her...so anyways...

We meet up at a local park around 10:30-ish...I bring a blanket in my car and we set up in the middle of the park. It has been a while since I saw her, and while she is not the hottest girl around, she is cute and I don't know if it was the moonlight, or maybe she got better looking, but she looked real good that night. So when we met up I was BS-ing and making small talk and whatnot, but obviously she wouldn't have it and jumped right in...I guess you could say we were tongue-tied ever since then....She was wearing this peppermint lip gloss which was tasty also :P

I was suprisingly very calm the entire night...not nearly as nervous as I thought I'd be. I let my hands wander...Copped a few feels here and there :AH-HA_wink: . Throughout the night I guess I was gaining progress...At one point she mentioned "that's good, you're getting better" and then later mentioned something along the lines of "wow, that's real good"...so yea, anyways...

We were all over eachother...eventually these guys came up and parked by the side of the road to chat and have a smoke or something...they were distanced pretty far away, but it was obvious they could see us....after a few minutes of having them there we decided to change venues...after getting up and heading towards my car you could hear them whistling and woo-ing in the background...kinda funny...but yea, so we got in the car and I just started driving...we were on a dark, empty street and she said stop. I stopped and we decided to go at it again...the first attempt didn't go over so well as it isn't easy to make out in the front of my car, so we moved to the back...of course that wasn't easy either, but after pushing the front seats forward there was enough room and we managed.

So we went at it more and more for about the next hour and a half. So as we were in a liplock and I had my hands working their magic under her shirt she then proceeded to unzip her pants...At first it was a little tough to get into the right position, but once we did I proceeded to move south. I found out she was shaved...She was soaking too. I proceeded to do my thing down there...as I was getting her off she mentioned after I was done we could switch places. She came and we were still making out and $h!. We checked the time. I knew she had to be home around 12:00. She is a bit younger than I am. Still in high school and her parents wanted her home at a reasonable time that night, unfortunately it was already like 1:00 or so, but we paid no attention and continued on. I was kinda nervous about her going down on my as first off, I'm not that well endowed, secondly, with me I'd probably be really quick (though my self control that night was quite suprising, so maybe I would've lasted alright), and last but not least (deffinitely not least...infact, probably the biggest factor), No way in hell would I want to make a mess on my upholstery and violate my baby (car) like that. Time went on and she decided it was best that she got goings...I didn;t want to get her in trouble either so we left...She didn't go down on me but that was cool, I didn't mind so much, and I know it wasn't because she didn;t want to, but more because first off, it would be very difficult to do that in my car, and we just didn't have the time, but it was cool because we were wrapped up in other things at the time :AH-HA_wink:

All in all the night was fantastic...deffinitely one that I'll be remembering, and she promised me it was the first and deffinitely wont be the last...I'm pretty sure we agreed on a type of friends with benefits type of thing which is cool with me.

So all in all, did I lose my virginity? No, but I don't care...I made a giant leap forward and I enjoyed every minute of it. I can't believe what I was missing this whole time...Deffinitely things are gonna change with me, that's for sure B)

Edited by Nick

Cool man. I'm 19 and still a virgin, and I've only kissed one girl (closed mouth). So, I have a looong way to go.

Although I almost lost my virginity to a hot Canadian girl who was my first kiss when I was 12... I was 18 by the time it finally happened.

Sweet. Congrats.

:lol:  :rotflmao: :lol:  :rotflmao:

However I think BV's blabber is just as interesting. You even got more x-rated than he does!

Heh, yea...I'm just bustin' BV's balls though...Him and all his "Random Blabber" :P

First off, BV, if you explain something of the like, I'll have to rip your fingers off one by one with some nice shiny vise grips. :)

And.. Nick! Congratulations, dude! You've finally got in there and know what it's like.. Virginity isn't a huge factor though, so it's fine that you guys went without it.

I'm still a virgin (I'll be 18 in 10 days), but I've done everything up to (but not including) oral factors. And the first time, as I've even heard from other people, is always the best.

Just don't rush having sex because I've heard that it's terrible if you do it just to do it.. there has to be some type of emotional basis behind it for the first time. Then everytime after that.. rock out with your cock out, sir!

First off, BV, if you explain something of the like, I'll have to rip your fingers off one by one with some nice shiny vise grips. :)

And.. Nick! Congratulations, dude! You've finally got in there and know what it's like.. Virginity isn't a huge factor though, so it's fine that you guys went without it.

I'm still a virgin (I'll be 18 in 10 days), but I've done everything up to (but not including) oral factors. And the first time, as I've even heard from other people, is always the best.

Just don't rush having sex because I've heard that it's terrible if you do it just to do it.. there has to be some type of emotional basis behind it for the first time. Then everytime after that.. rock out with your cock out, sir!

Oh... I am going to enjoy that day. Get those vise grips ready. :D

Anyways, you're not a virgin by choice as you've said in the past. I don't understand how one could do that, but whatever. :P

Technically, though, I don't really remember my first experience. I was too drunk and it's just what the girl told me the next morning. I believed her as the last thing I remember was hanging out with her and... of course... that was when I was greatly in denial of being gay, so I would've done it at the time. I just can't remember... what I think I remember is probably just my imagination. I'm still a virgin when it comes to guys, though. Never been with one. So sad... But it happens, I'll be here to give you all the details. :lol:

if you had say a caprice, you slide the bench forward and pretty much have a hida-a-bed in the back!

Trust me a Metro is super hard to get position espeacly when it has a stick

I'm honestly in no rush to have sex...I just take things as they come. Sorry for those of you who are offended...Though, I did put up a warning earlier...But with all my previous talk regarding my depression and crap and how nothing has ever happened to me in those regards, I figured I had to post something because some of you may like to have known. Besides, if you don't want to read it, then dont. I have made comments about the other threads that have been popping up, but it's usually all in a joking manner with me and I don't really care all that much. If I did, I just wouldn't read it.

Edited by Nick

(shakes head)

why did I read this..... :lol:

That's very detailed man. But congratulations, and it'll be the first of many experiences in your life. As I am now, I am much more ready to handle sexual situations, then I was when I was 18, even though I already had engaged in it before then.

Nice job, Nick.

I'm 19, still a virgin and, like you, am in no rush get it on. Actually, I have some major body image issues (no, not size) that keep me from having sex. I'm slightly (5-10lbs) overweight and I have scars from previous surgies (I was born with a single kidney that was badly damaged) that I hate, have to get them taken care of.

Edit: ohhhh, Turbie's a little freak. :P

Edited by sciguy_0504

yes yes they are

please guys put out a poll on who cares and then pm the responders

I'll keep that in mind and make sure to give you an extra explicit description of my gay sexual happenings along with detailled pictures and video... with sound! ...but by PM only, of course, so it's alright. :lol::D

...I have scars from previous surgies (I was born with a single kidney that was badly damaged) that I hate

*nods*

I can identify with this. I've had several open heart surgeries (and just recently gallbladder removal surgery) and I used to really hate my scars, too. So, I know what you mean.

*shrugs*

They've pretty much faded over the years, so I'm not as conscious about them as I once was, though I still am at times....

And, I'm still a virgin.....

Cort, "Mr MC" / "Mr Road Trip", 32swm/pig valve/pacemaker

MC:family.IL.guide.future = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/

chdQB = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/quilt.html

"Fire me up" ... Def Leopard ... 'Pour Some Sugar On Me'

*nods*

I can identify with this.  I've had several open heart surgeries (and just recently gallbladder removal surgery) and I used to really hate my scars, too.  So, I know what you mean.

*shrugs*

They've pretty much faded over the years, so I'm not as conscious about them as I once was, though I still am at times....

And, I'm still a virgin.....

Cort, "Mr MC" / "Mr Road Trip", 32swm/pig valve/pacemaker

MC:family.IL.guide.future = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/

chdQB = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/quilt.html

"Fire me up" ... Def Leopard ... 'Pour Some Sugar On Me'

I can too. My back has always had these stretch marks that look like I was whipped or something. I've had them for as long as I can remember, even before I fully grew, so they're not stretch marks. I was always pretty self conscious about them.

I can too. My back has always had these stretch marks that look like I was whipped or something. I've had them for as long as I can remember, even before I fully grew, so they're not stretch marks. I was always pretty self conscious about them.

On the bright side, for you, those marks were on your back ... whereas my scars are right smack dab on my chest ... not exactly something you can avoid showing...he he he.

*pauses*

Ya know, people keep telling me chicks dig scars ... so far, you can't prove that by me...heh. Irony rocks ;).

Ah yes, the car moment. Nice read...not graphic enough, but nice. LOL

I remember mine well, in the back of my spacious 95 Monte Carlo Z34, rest her soul. In short, we were on our way home from a personal photography session and the conversation came up about interesting places to have sex. She said she'd like to give it a try in the car, so I knew of a place we would be coming up to as we drove. It was so secluded near the entrance to a model airplane airfield near a major hydro-dam, in fact, that we were void of all clothing and took our time, not being worried about anyone coming our way.

Nods head and thumbs up. Keep it safe, and keep it great.