Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

The Ropos report

Camino LS6

Considering that reverse barely works, I have no plow lights, and there are no coner markers on the plow, Things have gone ok so far. Took an illegal run over to my family's neighborhood to get the first layer off, and I've done this place several times.

At the moment we have fairly heavy snow coming down and it is blowing and drifting. Have probably had between 6-8" so far (hard to tell with all of the blowing.

Fun,fun,fun.

I have a few more hours until the ROPOS turns into a pumpkin due to the lack of plow lights. I'll wait a bit, take care of the dogs, make a Wawa run, and then plow until dark. The morning could be a real challenge, since I can't attack the snow after we lose the sun.

• Agree 1

There's a Navy Blue 2010 Canyon extended cab 4X4 SLE-1 at a dealership 15 miles away, according to Edmunds. It may as well be on Mars.sad.gif

Sad...I know how you feel 'blu.

Red GTI just sitting on a dealers lot near my house...6 speed...checked cloth seats...same thing...no can do right now...

Chris

HOLY CRAP!

That was a alot of snow!

Right around 2 feet here, and a good ten inches since I got shut-down by darkness. But the Ropos broke through!

Not easy plowing by any stretch, and I have quite a bit of follow-up to do, but the trail has been broken.

Trial by fire to be sure for that old truck.

Edited by Camino LS6

:angry:

No melancholoy allowed for you son! Peee-Ayyy is one of the most beautiful states in the Union. A little bit of snow right now is a small price to pay for living where you live.

No go read a good book or enjoy being inside for awhile...

The Jews have a toast "this time next year in Jerusalem"

For you...this time next year with a Colorado!

• Agree 1

For you...this time next year with a Colorado!

The end of the year is time for toasts and looking forward to a better year to come.

For myself, my current mantra is 'this time next year, NOT in Arizona!'. :)

Edited by Cubical-aka-Moltar

Sorry guys, no pics.

I was willing but the batteries were not.

There was a good deal of melting today while the sun was out - but not enough.

Everything has now frozen-up and I just spent the last hour spreading ice-melt around.

The leaky dam at the pond is causing a big problem, especially with such deep snow. I expect trouble there tomorrow morning.