Pussy Wagon

pow

http://jalopnik.com/5491612/pussy-wagon-stars-in-new-lady-gaga-music-video

500x_lady_gaga_pussy_wagon.jpg

If you have ears you've probably heard a thousand Lady Gaga songs. Or at least you've heard one song a thousand times. And because her very NSFW video "Telephone" co-stars the "Kill Bill" Pussy Wagon you'll now know another song.

This could be the actual Silverado SS Pussy Wagon from the Kill Bill series or a detailed replica, but who really cares as long as it's P***Y Magnet Yellow?

This comment over at jalopnik made it worth sitting through that mess:

saw this last night. Not listened to mind you, but saw (I turned on some lyric-less electronia to go over it). I was enjoying the strange display of sex and costumes set before my eyes when lo and behold, what is this? Virgin Mobile? What are you doing there? Prisoners don't have cell phones! Slowly it dawned on me that I was not watching a music video, I was watching the future of television advertising.

Polaroid, Diet Coke (sneaky bastards), Virgin Mobile, HP Laptops, Plenty of Fish.com, Virgin Mobile, Coors Light, Wonder Bread, Miracle Whip, Virgin Mobile, Polaroid again, Virgin Mobile, and Virgin Mobile. All dancing before my eyes, taunting me for not owning a single one of their products, edging in ever closer with custom made prison weapons. "Stop!" I shouted, "No more!" I heard laughing as the strangely dressed corporate exec stood over me, watching with full knowledge that she could stop them at anytime.

Suddenly a familiar face appears. A certain yellow Chevy who went by P.W. I met him at the theater once, but I didn't think he remembered me. Needless to say, I was relieved to see him. "Get out while you still can!" He said, "I'll create a distraction." P.W. grabbed the corporate ringleader and her personal assistant and crammed them into the cab. "What about you?" I said tearfully.

"Its too late for me, I've already been placed. Just go."

P.W. sped off to the south, taking out the group of Coke cans as he left. I pushed past the rest of the products and ran to close the browser tab, barely escaping with my wallet intact as I landed safely on the home page.

Later, I learned on the news that the exec and assistant had both been found poisoned at a Texas diner in the middle of nowhere. As for P.W., his whereabouts are still unknown.

At least that's how I remember it.