Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

I desire a personalized license plate...

Personalized License Plate  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Please choose from the following selections:

• TRUKGUY
    • TRKCRZY
    • N2TRUKS
    • ILVTRKS
    • *See my suggestion!

I've wanted a personalized license plate for some time now, but with leasing it was impossible in the state of NJ. Now that I financed the 2006 GMC Envoy SLT, I am motivated to act quickly on getting a plate all of my own. Below are some of the suggestions I and/or the wife came up with; please vote on your favorite of the following choices, OR if I haven't been creative enough, please make YOUR 7-character suggestion in a post (bonus points to anyone that comes up with a great 5-character suggestion). TIA for your participation!!

post-418-12689713717514.jpg

post-418-12689713951396.jpg

post-418-12689714075965.jpg

post-418-12689714398543.jpg

Edited by GMTruckGuy74

NJ TRUKR

YO TRUKS

TRUK 4ME

NO CARS

COOL TRK

TRUK ROG

A lot of people I know have solicited my input on picking out personalized plates. It's a lot of fun, so those were some ideas.

Sitting around one day, a friend and I came up with MUF TANG, but the DMV site didn't allow it.

The site also "did not like" BREAD 8 (translate that into Spanish - they must have an interpreter at the DMV)

I didn't input VAFNGUL (in NJ/NY/CT/PA, I'm sure their interpreter would catch that)

+1

I thought about that, but that's the acronym he's known by here, so I passed...

...the reality is that, once having had a personalized plate, I'd rather not have one and go unnoticed...which is even easier to do in a gray or silver car...