interesting pitchline if i ever saw one.

i was looking through the camaro listings on ebay when i came across this...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2010-2SS-pkg-w-RS-Automatic-PLEASE-SAVE-ME-HELLLLP_W0QQitemZ300408859958QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Cars_Trucks?hash=item45f1c36d36

Help me!! I am a brand new 2010 Chevy Camaro. Not just a regular Camaro, a 2SS with the 6.2 liter V8 in Inferno Orange. I was just built in February and shipped to this little Chevrolet dealership in the middle of freakin nowhere!! If a vehicle can't tow a bass boat or have a place for a gun rack put in it, these hayseeds can't sell it. I'm doomed to spend the rest of this winter outside, in the snow, parked next to a Cobalt!! I'm the reincarnation of an American icon, I don't deserve this!! Please save me from these syrup sucking, stump jumping, wood chopping salesmen. I deserve to be parked in a garage, heated preferred, with a soft car cover keeping me clean!! Will you give me a good home? To make things even worse this dealership is advertising to sell me at INVOICE!!! My gosh, other dealerships are getting sticker plus for their Camaro's!! If the other Camaro's back at the factory found out about this I could not live with myself. Please save me from this hillbilly hell!!

i had to laugh because its probably the funniest dealer listing i have seen outside of craigslist.

The narrative reminds of the unsold Mustang GTs, LX 5.0s, Camaro Z-28s, etc I used to see sitting on the lots a year, even 2 years past their model year on dealer lots in small Ohio towns 20 years ago...they wouldn't sell, just sat there in all kinds of weather.

sorta like the story i read in a mag by a guy who worked at a plymouth dealership. they would hang the rags and towels off the superbirds spoilers to let them dry after washing the cars on the lots. he said they finally took the nose cones and wings off and sold em as regular road runners after they languished on the lots for a year or so... my how things change.