07 Escalade looked great in Super Bowl post game..

Robert Hall

I agree the new GMT900's are great!

i was over at a guys place tonight watching the bowl and there were about 20 of us or so and when the escalade commercial came one...it impressed pretty much everyone

Similar here..I had about 20 of coworkers and friends over...it looked great on the big screen HDTV..

I immediately noticed the commercial because of the earlier press release. Great cinematography, really original look. However, I think they spent too much time on the "buildup." They should have shown the interior as well...that's really the kicker on this baby...

just a question for those who have looked at the Cadillac, is there a difference between the rest of the GMT900's? as far as interior?

They did show the interior briefly during the model/runway commercial. I remember because I paused and replayed that clip several times to get a good look. I think GM spent some time and $ making sure the Escalade was set apart from the rest.

As far as the difference on the GMT900 interiors, I'm sure you could find these elsewhere on C&G, but I though I'd help you out a bit...

Tahoe

Posted Image

Yukon Denali

Posted Image

Escalade

Posted Image

Enjoy

SN

They did show the interior briefly during the model/runway commercial.  I remember because I paused and replayed that clip several times to get a good look.  I think GM spent some time and $ making sure the Escalade was set apart from the rest.

As far as the difference on the GMT900 interiors, I'm sure you could find these elsewhere on C&G, but I though I'd help you out a bit...

Tahoe

Posted Image

Yukon Denali

Posted Image

Escalade

Posted Image

Enjoy

SN

those are nice...

the GMC looks like it has higher quality plastics (expecially in the steering wheel) then the chevy and the Cadillac looks really nice... bigger nav too...

different gauge cluster too on the cadillac

Edited by Newbiewar

The Escalade looks good black on black.  I wish I could afford one.  The commercials were kinda lame though. It would have been nice to see one in action.

I feel like this towards pretty much all of our commercials...aside from the original hhr lime green ad. Anyways...I thought the E85 spots were appropiately fitting and I absolutely adored the H3 bit...>WOW