Hey, Acura...

Flybrian

After you sue Ford, sue Pepsi, you bored, bored carmaker you.

Posted Image

Microsoft should also sue GM for using OUTLOOK.

Posted Image

I often confuse the two; when people at work say, "use Outlook" I tell them "its not out yet, but will be at NYIAS." They stare at me weird.

Likewise, the atmosphere should sue GM for using SKY.

Pontiac should definitely get sued for the use of Solstice. The only question remains as to whether it should be sued by pagans or by the Earth itself.

And of course, the state of Colorado. Sometimes I forget if it's powered by an I4 or I5. I don't see why they're complaining, I mean it has to be great for PR with environmentalists to say that an entire state can be powered by one truck engine, but apparently it upsets them.

Pontiac should definitely get sued for the use of Solstice. The only question remains as to whether it should be sued by pagans or by the Earth itself.

That counts for Chevy too, the Equinox almost has the same meaning as a Solstice in a way.

Edited by BlkHhr104

Acura should be sued for claiming that the MDX is a sport utility.

At least the MKX isn't a minivan!

:rolleyes:

Some of the bull$h! you guys are coming out with lately is downright ridiculous.

Ferrari should sue GM for using the name GTO.

Canada :canada: and the future dictatorship or the north (aka Russia) should sue Toyota for using the name "Tundra" since it belongs solely to them.:rotflmao:

Ford should sue Harrison Ford.

The native american Pontiac tribe should sue GM for using their name on rebadge cobalts and equinoxes.

They have too much free time on their hands apparently, huh?

Here's a hot tip Acura: why not develop a RWD platform so you can actully comete in the luxury car segment instead of just building cars for people who think the Mercedes C-class is too upscale.

Ferrari should sue GM for using the name GTO.

Canada :canada: and the future dictatorship or the north (aka Russia) should sue Toyota for using the name "Tundra" since it belongs solely to them.:rotflmao:

Ford should sue Harrison Ford.

The native american Pontiac tribe should sue GM for using their name on rebadge cobalts and equinoxes.

GM ought to sue Plymoth for making a GTX in countering the GTO...

man these lawsuits are out of control :banghead:

LOL.

Just another tactic to bankrupt Detroit.... You'd think they might lay off given the circumstances (FOR FEAR of that never-gonna-happen american backlash against crappy asian cars)

I hope Ford stands it's ground! Of course, IF this hits the press, I'm sure it'll be spun in Acura's favor.

You know, on second thought, why doesn't Ford counter sue Acura and say that TSX is too similar to the STX trim on their F-150, or the Type S of the RSX is too close to the S-Type on Jaguars?

Yep, Acura will, with this stupid frivilous lawsuit, bankrupt Ford over a meaningless name. The headlines on CNN will be "Ford steals from Acura, Honda executives lock selves in room for weeks over this raping of their naming structure." Get over this stupid media thing, its retarded.

Edited by Satty