Sign in to follow this  
Flybrian

Get in all your posting now

14 posts in this topic

Flybrian    0

Better get your fill of posting this week because on Saturday, March 4th, Cheers and Gears will be offline starting from 12 midnight until 3:00AM at the latest. Webmaster Z28luvr01 will be tweaking and updating the front page to a cleaner, more user-friendly format.

When we return late morning, we’ll be back with several new forum features and also the official debut of two additional forum sections for your use.

We hope you’ll enjoy the ‘refreshed’ face of Cheers and Gears!

Brian Dreggors

Administrator

99camaroSS    0

yea really, way to go fly! updates have been needed for a really long time, our homepage drives me nuts. glad to see somethings being done

capriceman    0

we wont have to re registor or nothing will we? Since this one fourm (dont want to give names) lost all the members when they updated.

Cory Wolfe    263

Just a question... are we ever going to get different skins for the forums themselves? The endless blue, blue, and more shades of depressing blue is... well, depressing. :P

z28luvr01    170

Do you guys remember the refresh that the Cavalier got for 2003? No way will it be that bad. It'll also be more extensive than the one the Camry got for 2005. And we won't be dropping "Cheers and Gears" in favor of alphanumerics to compete with BMW or Acura.

Vipes: New skins for the forums are on my list of things to do, but it'll take some time.

Trust me, you guys are going to like this.

Paolino    99

Looking forward to seeing it!! :)

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this