Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NOS2006

17 posts in this topic

I always need to re-log in. Any idea why? Any other users (particularly with Firefox) having this problem?

Nope, thats one problem I haven't had. The only problem I've had regarding logins is when I switch over to be wpbharry for a few minutes and some asshole has changed the password.

Do you allow cookies?

[post="8263"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

No, they leave crumbs in the bed.

Somew spyware checkers will delete cookies. Do you have one set up that runs regularly/daily?

Make sure you've updated your bookmarks and you're not pointing your browser to the old pong address. That could also be why.

I am having the same problem, yet I use internet explorer... I updated my bookmarks this morning to reflect the new address.

i also have to log in every time, its quite inconviencing, i liked the old C&G because of that, i could just type when i had a thought instead of having to type in my password... also the Chevelle project is a protected forum from members?

I have to login each time as well, both at home and work. On Firefox here too. I'm also getting protected forum when I try to go to the Chevell Project section.

When I first got back on this new forum and re-registered, it remembered me each time I came back----- for about a week. Now, I have to re-log in each time and I too, am on explorer. Something has changed, and yeah, I can't get into the Chevelle line either! Edited by rkmdogs

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0