It does exist! "super" CTS-V!

jbartley

this is just "super"

according to autoweek.com

http://www.autoweek.com/apps/pbcs.dll/arti...E/60327014/1065

Super CTS-v for the current CTS's last hurrah. Packing 505HP this makes perfect sense. Especially with the M3 launch coming before the new CTS-V would be out.

And if that makes you happy, check out the rumored stats for the next gen CTS-V.

something about 600HP?

Edited by jbartley

the cts-v isn't covered at all...

no what i mean is its not a cadillac... if it were a cadillac they would definatly cover it up... but honestly cadillac wouldnt have the rear door interfer with the wheel flares of the vehicle... i'm quite certain this is a zeta testing... either that or it could be a sigma II testing, but in any event, its a mule and the body thats on it is just a fake...

no what i mean is its not a cadillac... if it were a cadillac they would definatly cover it up... but honestly cadillac wouldnt have the rear door interfer with the wheel flares of the vehicle... i'm quite certain this is a zeta testing... either that or it could be a sigma II testing, but in any event, its a mule and the body thats on it is just a fake...

interesting, i was thinking that when the pics surfaced a couple weeks ago.

so which CTS is it again, since we're all in consensus. I have one thing to point out--from the pictures, which are sweet, the wheels really aren't that wide. They don't appear to me to be wider [significantly at least] than the current V-series. I could be wrong though. Anyways, does anybody have the real real info, there's only 2 or 3 guys here that seem to have it ;)

Who cares what it is, it's great news in any case. Anytime a high-output pushrod V8 is being tested by GM in an upcoming RWD sedan at the 'Ring I think it's reason to rejoyce! :D

I just want to know (from an insider) When will we get to see the next CTS, and how much longer till the we see the next CTS-V. And when I mean see the next vehicle, I mean inside and out, through an auto show or magazine or even a GM press release, no spy photo junk.

I just want to know (from an insider) When will we get to see the next CTS, and how much longer till the we see the next CTS-V.  And when I mean see the next vehicle, I mean inside and out, through an auto show or magazine or even a GM press release, no spy photo junk.

My advice is to forget about for a long time.....focus on what's coming up for Saturn and the new pick ups. As for the V, take the forever and add a lot more time....sorry.

My advice is to forget about for a long time.....focus on what's coming up for Saturn and the new pick ups.  As for the V, take the forever and add a lot more time....sorry.

Info like this is EXACTLY why I posted the topic the other day about Cadillac still being on track.

Looks like GM is poised to make THE SAME mistakes again and let one of their divisions with A LOT of potential fade to nothing.

1 step forward, 3 steps back. That's GM's motto!

Info like this is EXACTLY why I posted the topic the other day about Cadillac still being on track.

Looks like GM is poised to make THE SAME mistakes again and let one of their divisions with A LOT of potential fade to nothing.

1 step forward, 3 steps back. That's GM's motto!

Uhhhh, I was being relative. Its not like its showing up in 2029....just that there are more important debuts in the coming year to happen first. Cadillac is going to be just fine. Its the other divisions that need help. The new CTS will be here before you know it.

Edited by Hey Now