2012 GMC Sierra 1500

sierra_2012_story1.jpg

The Sierra pickup is the perfect combination of comfort, power and capability. And for 2012, the popular GMC receives some nice enhancements.

• Sierra 1500 SLE and SLT models feature an eye-catching new chrome surround grille {Ed. - as seen in picture above}

• 1500 models boast available new 20-inch chrome-clad aluminum wheels* {Ed. - as seen in picture above}

• Sierra HD’s optional 6.0L V8 engine is now E85 compatible

Link to article: http://www.mynetworkcontent.com/gmc/?p=519

I didn't include this, as I thought it was already posted here (a quick look and I didn't see it):

Plus, Sierra 1500 models now include Electronic Trailer Sway Control and Hill Start Assist as part of the standard StabiliTrak® system.

Trailer Sway Control offers you added confidence while towing by intervening automatically with selective braking and/or reduced engine power when it detects trailer sway, helping to stabilize your rig. And if your Sierra has an integrated trailer brake controller, the system can apply the trailer brakes as well.

Hill Start Assist benefits you when you’re stopped on an incline, such as a steep driveway, and have the brakes applied. When lifting your foot from the brake pedal, the system keeps the vehicle from rolling by applying the brakes momentarily or until you press the gas pedal.

Again, from the article link above.

I really love the front-end styling of the Sierra when compared to the Yukon's... I think the Yukon should have been given this front-end look :yes:

+1. I never cared for the headlight & grille treatment on the Yukon..always thought it looked funny. As far as the Chevys, I like the Tahoe/Suburban front end more than the Silverado. Though the Silverado front end works well for a truck.

I didn't include this, as I thought it was already posted here (a quick look and I didn't see it):

Plus, Sierra 1500 models now include Electronic Trailer Sway Control and Hill Start Assist as part of the standard StabiliTrak® system.

Trailer Sway Control offers you added confidence while towing by intervening automatically with selective braking and/or reduced engine power when it detects trailer sway, helping to stabilize your rig. And if your Sierra has an integrated trailer brake controller, the system can apply the trailer brakes as well.

Hill Start Assist benefits you when you're stopped on an incline, such as a steep driveway, and have the brakes applied. When lifting your foot from the brake pedal, the system keeps the vehicle from rolling by applying the brakes momentarily or until you press the gas pedal.

Again, from the article link above.

Liking this....