Cheers or Jeers: 2,000 mile 1984 Chevrolet Citation

5 members have voted

1. 1. Cheers or Jeers?

• Cheers! A time capsule at an affordable price! After all, those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it.
    • Jeers! This car is not a classic in any way, shape or form and should not be priced like one.

Cheers or Jeers: 2,000 mile 1984 Chevrolet Citation

Up for sale is a 1984 Chevy chevrolet Citation with 2,200 ORIGINAL MILES ! ! It was bought new locally by a older couple, they didn't travel, once a week to church was about the only driving they did. Not too long after buying it their kids wouldn't let them drive anymore, and when they passed away the car went to the estate. Thats how I got it. I was planning on keeping it, but I really don't have the room and my wife wants it sold. So here it is for sale. The only way to describe the car is new. Valuewise this is the best deal on ebay. I'm sure it will get 40 mpg and the only thing compromable to it is a new car. Even the cheap new cars or one with 2,000 miles are $20,000. This is a steal. Don't let this get away.

$%28KGrHqV,%21g0E6ZCwQ%29wpBOpu%21WERNQ%7E%7E60_3.JPG

$%28KGrHqZ,%21hQE6Z0GGyeBBOpu%21ZTy%29g%7E%7E60_3.JPG

$%28KGrHqR,%21j%21E6Iq38ylhBOpuBI5fVg%7E%7E60_3.JPG

$%28KGrHqN,%21h0E6HQpQFj7BOpuBbwE%28%21%7E%7E60_3.JPG

Every Time that my dealer tried to give me an Iron Duke auto I refused and required a Chevette. The manual with the I4 is a requirement in my book. This power train should live quite long the HOv6 w/manual didn't. I loved the X11 but it didn't last 60k mi. That said I'd live with this as a daily and use it up cause to get that kind of mpg in a new car you'd pay through the nose.