I HATE MY INSURANCE COMPANY

capriceman

:angry: I hate them so much a 700 dollar in crease on PLPD i had a clean record to that brings my bill to 1200 a year i was pissed about 500 but no thats rediculous i have GMAC it was a good deal but i might go shopping soon! also 61 dollars to renew my plates when by brothers camaro is 61 i rather drive a camaro than a caprice if its the same price. o my brother was looking at a GTO for full coverage they wanted 4,250 a year and that was the cheapest he has 1 Not at fault acciedent and one speeding ticket for 5 over wuts the deal with insurance :angry: :angry:

I'm gonna have to release naught but love for my company. Tho I have no collision anymore, I have notably more than minimum coverage otherwise and I pay about $310 per year on my '94 F-150. I'm married, over 25 yrs old, don't live in a city and have the best company in the state with a preferred corporate rate.
If everyone has to catch a break sometimes, this is mine.

Back when I was a single young'un, I still never paid anywhere near $1000/yr.

thats insane ToniCipriani but i think living in the stae with the highest insurance rates is not helping. im clean thouso is the car. im only clean cuz there is a couple times a year where there is a privately owned drive where i can let r rip if u know wut i mean.

I'm not in a State, but a Province http://www.cheersandgears.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/AH-HA_wink.gif

Well, although my record is clean, but I only bought insurance for like 2 years plus I don't have anything else insured with the same company. I don't have anything else need to be insured. Ontario probably has the highest auto insurance rate Canada-wide. I only have a G2, and probably that contributes to the rate.

The idea: insurance company must rip you off enough before they can give you the supposed rate.

As I always say to my friends: there is one legal thief in this world, insurance companies.

$3100/year for my STS and Camaro. (Brougham & Datun are under Marcia's name) The really funny hig is that the MOTHE@$#&KERS at my agency were one of the local places pulling this new scam where they only really INSURE a small percentage of theri customers. Then when the shit hits the fan they back date and forge the paperwork to TRY to get you covered. Worst case scenario they tell you it was a paperwork error (on YOUR part) and you had no coverage at the time of the loss!!! :huh: :angry: I had had several problems like my Brougham getting towed by the police because accordingh to the registry my Insurance was cancelled for almost two months even though my payments were pu to date. They even had to take my plates and I was humiliated! I demanded payment for the police tow and geve them a piece of my mind thinking now they would never F**&% around wiht my policy again, right? WRONG. In April I called up my agent after repeated problems and asked if the full covearage policy on my STS was in good standing since I had a broken windshield. They said I was fine, the car was coverd in full as it should be. I called up Ocean Glass and had them come in and replace my windshield in my driveway. Three months later I got a call saying the windshield was never payed for. My policy is invalid and the agent is giving them the run around. Long story short these F&@#Heads had screwwed me agaoin. The agent went ahead adn after two months of bitchign and hounding I got him to pay for atleast half the windshield,. Meantime I was stuck wiht the otehr half. If I didn't known what a waste of time small claims court can be I'd nail their asses to the wall. Avoid HASSEY lnsurance in Lowell, MA like the plague!!!!!! Scumbags and theives!

I drove through waterloo its pretty nice but i still think thats alot. So im no the only one that hates there insurance company! Sixty8panther that is some bullshit!! they should never do that. Over a Windsheild. also with the Brougham getting towed for me the money wouldnt matter it would be the embarresment of getting it towed cuz they mess around with your paper work. O ya Small claims is a Bitch. Off topic i bet that a couple of insurance companies will go bankrupt in new orleans home auto watever i bet you.

Is the car listed in your name, Toni? "My" car technically belongs to my Dad, so it's registered on his insurance policy as a second vehicle. This way, it costs only $400 every six months for insurance (which I paid). I also have my G2.

I dont seem to have any problems with my insurance...We have State Farm I believe and I guess what I pay comes to a little under 2 grand a year...I don't pay for my insurance as of yet, but once I get my car (probably later this week) I'll start...though I'll probably stay primary driver on the suburban because if I was paying insurance on a 540 as primary driver I'd never be able to afford it...

The insurance industry is the biggest scam artists in the history of mankind. Insurance people make used car salesman sainthood status. Our insurance has tripled in 15 years. Our income has gone up about 10 %. The biggest insurance problems are because of all the inner urban people that have 3-4 major fender and door benders per year that have claims put on them. Most of these people dont have on the book "jobs". I worked for a short period in a inner city body shop and it was quite an eye opener.

I dont seem to have any problems with my insurance...We have State Farm I believe and I guess what I pay comes to a little under 2 grand a year...I don't pay for my insurance as of yet, but once I get my car (probably later this week) I'll start...though I'll probably stay primary driver on the suburban because if I was paying insurance on a 540 as primary driver I'd never be able to afford it...

[post="9311"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I think State Farm is out of auto insurance business already. They don't accept new policies.

I have 21st Century Insurance, and they have been great so far. I've dealt with them after my Nissan pickup got totaled and my Prelude was stolen. Rates have been pretty stable the last few years, and I pay about $800 per vehicle per year.

So im no the only one that hates there insurance company!

Sixty8panther that is some bullshit!! they should never do that. Over a Windsheild. also with the Brougham getting towed for me the money wouldnt matter it would be the embarresment of getting it towed cuz they mess around with your paper work.

[post="9280"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

That's why I ended up transferig the Brougham oevr to Marcia. When my policy expires I'm going to insure the other two cars wiht Galant in Acton where Marcia has her policy. She's never had a problem.

Wow, that's just crazy... My insurance rates have gone up..even though we both have good driving records, and our cars are getting older... Our rates are due to go down this time..but I get a feeling they will be up again In our state, they are adding another 140 bucks PER car for the states uninsured fund...for the second time in two years... :angry:

I feel real lucky. I have full coverage on both my cars (2005 Cavalier and 94 Camaro V6) and I pay about 1100 a year give or take about 75 bucks. What is really great is I won't have to switch insurance companies while I'm living in Germany for the next few years.

In our state, they are adding another 140 bucks PER car for the states
uninsured fund...for the second time in two years... :angry:

[post="9441"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Doesn't that just encourage MORE people to drive around uninsured? Think about it.