So my dad sent me an email that I loved but found it hard to swallow that someone would sell off a sealed barn full of auto's for pennies and not look to see what was in it first.

Yet here is an amazing barn find.

http://www.intuh.net/barnfinds/

Here is the research done to get a better grab on the story, but I have to say I would love some of these old cars.

http://www.sportscarmarket.com/columns-blogs/news/2709-portuguese-barn-find-fact-or-fiction

What is your Favorite? This sealed Barn has 180 cars in it.

I was in a neat ex-cattle barn Tuesday night, it housed a late model Corvette, a real solid '56 Buick Century coupe, a '54 Packard Super Clipper coupe, a '59 Olds Delta 88 4-dr flattop, a pair of '30-31 Ford coupes, (2) '62 Tempest LeMans. The '54, '56, '59, and the '30s have been there for decades (which the dust coating confirms), the owner stores them there and pays his rental fee quarterly, without fail. They are reportedly not for sale. The one '30 was last on the road in 1975.

The Super Clipper was really tugging my coat sleeve hard.

I was in a neat ex-cattle barn Tuesday night, it housed a late model Corvette, a real solid '56 Buick Century coupe, a '54 Packard Super Clipper coupe, a '59 Olds Delta 88 4-dr flattop, a pair of '30-31 Ford coupes, (2) '62 Tempest LeMans. The '54, '56, '59, and the '30s have been there for decades (which the dust coating confirms), the owner stores them there and pays his rental fee quarterly, without fail. They are reportedly not for sale. The one '30 was last on the road in 1975.

The Super Clipper was really tugging my coat sleeve hard.

Question is, would he even know they were gone?